Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapA nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_voting_barA nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapA nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_voting_barA nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A nice beach in the demon world.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:21 am

She put her sunglasses back. "I am tanning, not reading. I make a point now to avoid peoples minds. Defies the word privacy, no?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:22 am

"You...oh never mind." *She was trying to resist the urge...was the treatment Syprus did to her coming undone? She was feeling hot...*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:24 am

C.C. lay there, enjoying the sun on her skin. "You know, I should actually be lying here without any of these bikini's. Would tan me far more equally."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:26 am

*With that image in her head, she became more tempted. She was sure of it...she was in heat again...like with Syprus...* "Y-yeah...both...of us would."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:30 am

"Well, at least should have some respect for those two inside. I mean, what would they think if they walked out, and saw us busy? Not that I'd mind, it might get out of hand getting all of us involved, but I don't wanna put you through that."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:31 am

"..." *Hearing her speak of it so casually...* "...I...I think I'm in heat again..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:36 am

She put up her sunglasses a bit again, enough to look under them. "Eh? Sunburned?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:38 am

"No...not that kind of heat...the other kind...you know...in heat." *She didn't know if C.C. knew about Demon breeding cycles...*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:40 am

"Didn't you have that whole stuff dealt with a good while back?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:41 am

"I...thought I did...but it must've come undone after all these years...he said it wasn't permanent...I guess my body finally 'recovered' from it." *She had the urges...ones she recognized.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:44 am

"Well, if you want me to, I can snitzle them gone permanently now."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:46 am

"I...don't know...about that..." *She was resisting, as best she could, the urge to do everything she could imagine to C.C., but she didn't want to put her through that...500 years of nothing had deprived her, and it was difficult to put off, now that it was back.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:47 am

"Perhaps, it;s smart we take a little step out of the sun, and go to a more, say, private, area?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:50 am

"P-please...you have no idea...how much I want to do...right now..." *She looked around, desperate for something.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:54 am

She looked at her from under her sunglasses. "Ok, yeah. I can get that." She put her sunglasses back on, and reached out to Tsun, teleporting them both into a room of a hotel in the Angel world. The hotel hadn't opened yet, and she had turned the security systems off. "So, how bad is it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:58 am

*She tossed C.C. to the bed, panting like mad.* "How bad do you think 500 years without this feeling is!?" *She pounced on C.C., preparing to do anything and everything she could imagine to satisfy 500 years lacking.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:59 am

"Not a clue, really. I could do without checkers, really."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:03 am

*Not listening, she got right to the point: Satisfying herself.*

[Time skip]
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:06 am

The room was a mess. Looking around, she thought it was impossible they could have caused such water damage. But seen how Tsun had reacted, she figured she'd giver her then benefit of the doubt. They were lying on the bed, or rather, what remained of it. "Tsun. You feeling any better now?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:08 am

*Tsun was out cold, having spent the equivalent of 500 years worth of stored energy in a single night. She was snoring loudly, a large could of static haze surrounding her.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:10 am

"Well, I guess that answers it all." She teleported them both back to their room, and she put Tsun in bed, as she went back to the apartment, to screw around with time there, preventing the damage they did from remaining.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:11 am

*Tsun stirred, remembering what happened at the beach.* "Oh dear...I hope I didn't hurt C.C. in all that...she left me..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:14 am

She popped back up, unfortunately, her mind a bit off, in the closet. She stumbled out, dropping half the contents on the floor. "Gad damn it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:17 am

*Noticing C.C.'s 'entrance', she breathed a sigh of relief. She was still with her...* "I...didn't hurt you...too badly...did I? In my...heat?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:21 am

"Actually." She kicked of Tsun's pants, that got entangled with her foot. "I was about to ask you the same question. You got me going across my border as well. Both lost control."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice beach in the demon world.
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next