Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Vacation at the beach I_vote_lcapVacation at the beach I_voting_barVacation at the beach I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Vacation at the beach I_vote_lcapVacation at the beach I_voting_barVacation at the beach I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Vacation at the beach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Vacation at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:40 am

Ignis' decided that everyone need to relax and invited them to come.Everybody was ecstatic except C2 who had business to do for The Order.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:43 am

Kai came. "So, what're we doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:22 am

Yuna was at the beach wearing her bikini and she stretched out laying back on her towel. "Mmmm" She looked over seeing Ignis and the others. "Oh...hey."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:24 am

"Oh hi I didn't know you were here."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:25 am

Kai looked at Yuna. "Hmmm...Well, hi...Would you mind coming with me real quick?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:26 am

May was staring into the sky. 'I hope that we reunite soon.'
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:31 am

She blinked. "Oh hey the phoenix that beat me in a burping contest!" She then sat up. "So what you up to?" She then looked over seeing May. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:32 am

Kai got mad. "Don't you ignore me!"

Meanwhile, Rina was having fun at the snack bar. "So then, I threw my rocks."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:33 am

Ignis wiped his thumb across his nose

"Yep,that's me.We're here to unwind a little bit,why don't you come with us?You'll meet some more of my friends."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:34 am

Kai kept yelling. "I'M TALKING TO YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:35 am

Ignis punched Kai on the top of his head

"Shut up the adults are talking!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:36 am

Kai's eyes turned red. "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" He punched Ignis in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:38 am

Serana showed up and the beach and found Ignis "Hey underling number 2 I request a shoulder to sleep on." Serana jumped on his shoulder and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:38 am

"Huh if I don't have a choice,have fun."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:39 am

Kai yelled at the cat. "STOP IGNORING ME DUMB CAT OR I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:40 am

"Kid don't mess with me I will change your name to Underling number 5" Serana started to puff up her fur.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:41 am

"Down kitty he's not worth it."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:41 am

Kai kicked both Ignis and Serana in the face. "Sorry Ignis, had to get the damn cat off."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:44 am

Yuna sighed and got up grabbing Kai from behind the collar. "You need to calm down kid." She then set him down on her towel and turned looking at Ignis. "So...what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:46 am

Cat started to Growl louding "I won't let that punk get away with this underling number 5 prepare yourself for hell." Magic started to form around Serana.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:46 am

Kai kicked Yuna. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:47 am

"Who knows but we should just enjoy the beach."

Ignis picked up Serana and started to pet her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:47 am

She grumbled and looked at Kai. "You need to calm down." She then turned looking at Serana "And you need to stay back or I will attack you."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:48 am

Kai's aura started to show. "THAT'S IT! SOMEONE FIGHT ME! GINIS, YUNA, OR SERANA I DON'T CARE WHICH!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:48 am

"Putme down number 2 I demand to pay back this person who kicked me." Serana started to struggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation at the beach   Vacation at the beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation at the beach
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next