Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_voting_barA nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_voting_barA nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A nice beach in the demon world.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:55 pm

In about an hour, everything in the entire castle was back in order. Everything looked the same like 500 years ago, and C.C. was exhausted. Usually, it wouldn't be such a problem, but she drained power in her adventure with Tsun, and the sunburn that had to be regenerated.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:15 am

*Tsun stirred. She looked around, everything wasn't as dusty as before...*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:16 am

"Came across Acrysta. Scolded her, and she cleaned up right away." C.C. was lying on the bed, looking up to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:17 am

"I see..." *She wondered how long she was out, this had to have taken a long time...*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:28 am

"She's a good girl, just needs some guidance."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:29 am

"I guess..." *She wasn't sure how to react to this. Everything seemed too neat.* "...she's much older than you, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:30 am

"Oh come on, don't spoil the fun. I'm stronger then she is, physically, no doubt." She almost certainly she was one of the weakest people around.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:32 am

"But not the cutest. That's your honor." *She smiled at C.C.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:33 am

"Might hope so." They were lying there for another couple minutes, until C.C. shot up. "Oh my God, irresponsible fuck."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:34 am

"Something wrong?" *She noticed her sunburns were gone, showing her marvelous figure again.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:37 am

"The fact that you say that, already proves how terrible parents we are. Teri ... "
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:38 am

"Oh...I forgot..." *She was at fault this time...*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:45 am

She walked to Tsun, grabbed her hand, and they were back in Tsun's room. "Teri? Everything ok?"

The next day, Tsun and C.C. having decided to come back, they were once again enjoying the sun at the beach. C.C. was in her bikini again, whereas she had forbidden Tsun to do that, out of fear she might get a sunburn. Each time she'd put her bikini on, C.C. would just have it be replaced by every day clothes.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:40 am

Igrus got in contact with his mom through the phone and figured out where she was. "She is someqhere around here."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:46 am

*Tsun was arguing with C.C. on why she wasn't allowed to wear the bikini anymore.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:49 am

"Oh, come on, you gonna meet up with your son's girlfriend in a sec, what sort of an impression are you to give?" She was relaxed, sitting back in her lazy chair, sunglasses and a straw hat.

"Igrus, this really the place? Imagined something, like, a restaurant or ... something."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:50 am

Igrus heard his mom and he walked over noticing C.C then his mom. "Mom calm down a bit your emotions are overwhelming me." Another reason he didn't want to see his mom she over does everything even emotions.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:52 am

*She just sat back in her chair.* "There you are..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:20 am

Aqay kept herself hidden form sight, as best she could, whereas C.C. was tanning casually. "Told you so."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:30 am

Igrus sighed, "I get a there you are after all that happened no scolding for not being around when dad passed no worry that I might of died?" Igrus was a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:34 am

"Sorry dear...I guess I just let you go about your business...you're grown up now...not a child like you were back when..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:47 am

C.C. smiled. "Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that."

Aqay appeared then, from behind Igrus. "Hey, Tsun ... "
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:52 am

Igrus held Aqay's hand, "she wanted to introduce herself as my girlfriend. If you go by my demon side I am still a teenager."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:54 am

"I know that sweetie, but you aren't a child in my eyes anymore, nor is Takumi and the twins. You have your own lives." *She noticed Aqay.* "Hey, Aqay. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:00 am

C.C. was enjoying the mayhem all together.

"Well, Tsun. I'm, here because Igrus wanted to introduce his new girlfriend to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice beach in the demon world.
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next