Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNightly Rampage - Page 3 I_voting_barNightly Rampage - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNightly Rampage - Page 3 I_voting_barNightly Rampage - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Nightly Rampage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Nightly Rampage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:59 am

"That...card...I sense bad things...demonic things...the queen...should not...encounter" *Tsun aims shakily at the card*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:01 am

Sakura had used he "Fly" card and had taken a vantage point high above the others.
She noticed another onlooker as well. "A bat? strange that its interested in the battle."
Sakura continued to observe and didn't give the bat a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:02 am

*Tsun steadied her aim for just a moment, then fired a shot at the card*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:09 am

The shot ricocheted off the card and was redirected towards the bat.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:11 am

Seeing this the bat moved to the side and looked at the card before releasing a wave of energy to inform its master.

Meanwhile Namide finally grabbed the kids neck and lifted him off the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:12 am

"Hey Namide put that kid down before I do something you may regret."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:14 am

*Shana puts pressure and squeezes Namide's shoulder* "I will say this once more, little one, the path you are choosing right now is not the correct one. Redirect your anger elsewhere or otherwise suffer the consequences of your actions in the future."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 am

She started to pull free from the girl not caring now. "I'm going to keep him alive I promise that. But he'll live the rest of his life in fear." She then lift him up higher ready to slam him onto the ground hard enough to snap his spine.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 am

"oh uh, this is getting a little too messy." Sakura dived bombed Namide. She pulled out her staff and targeted the card. "Release and dispel!" Sakura struck the card with the staff. The light recollected into the card and the card dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

"That's it I warned you."

Ignis charged at Namide and grabbed the boy from her grip.

"Hey kid hurry up and get out of here quick."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:18 am

*Shana sighs and teleports her and Namide somewhere*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:22 am

She looked around a bit starting to calm down and looked at Shana. "Wha...what happened? Where...am I?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:22 am

"So is it over?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:23 am

"Why does everyone and everthing keep teleporting today?" asked Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:25 am

*Shana releases her grip on Namide* "A space between dimensions, for the time being, I need to talk some sense into you. Your hatred is misguided, your mother wanted peace between the races, not this...that is why you must change your path now, before it cascades into something akin to chaos, only worse..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:26 am

"So Pyrus what happened to you earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:26 am

She looked at her and sat on the ground pulling her knees up and resting her chin on them. "I....kind of let my demonic state take over there."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:31 am

"That's exactly what shouldn't happen. Look at Tsun. She is a full demon, unlike you, and she keeps a tight reign on her powers, except in times of heavy emotion or stressful situations like the one you caused just now. This is why you go to school to take your mother's place on the throne, to control yourself, and to learn trust and respect for the bonds between races your mother wanted."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:32 am

She buried her face against her knees and nodded. "It wasn't just hate that caused it though."

Meanwhile back at the park the bat continued watching them still having only been seen by 1 person.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:35 am

"Interesting, the battle is over, and yet the bat is still here. maybe it's waiting for someone?"

Last edited by violink4swords on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 am

"Hey Maria take Tsun to the castle and have her rest."

"Sir is that okay?"

"I told you to do it didn't I?"

"Then as you wish."

Maria picks up Tsun and takes her to the castle to rest.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 am

"It was the taunting, wasn't it. That's part of controlling yourself. You not be a full demon, but you still have a long way to go and a lot to learn, Namide, Queen of the Demon World. Control may come with age and experience, but there is one thing you can do in the present: Trust. Trust that the future will be brighter, not through bloodshed, but through peace and cooperation. Remember your mother's goals, keep them in sight at all times, and if someone talks about you in an unsavory way...just take it in stride, because you ARE different than them, just as they are different than you."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:40 am

She shook her head. "More than just the taunting normally I ignore that. But I was already in a fragile state." She then looked at the girl. "If you know so much then you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:45 am

"That I do, and I have experienced it, as well as many other things, ages ago...this is why I intervene whenever I sense someone go down the paths I took, all those years ago..." *Shana sighs* "It's a burden I bear trying to right the wrongs of my past in others, all throughout the ages eternal..." *Shana sits down beside Namide and brings her to her shoulder* "Has what I told you had any effect on your current state of mind?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:46 am

She nodded. "I...want to go see my auntie Tsun now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightly Rampage
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next