Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hunting down a vampire lover - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHunting down a vampire lover - Page 2 I_voting_barHunting down a vampire lover - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hunting down a vampire lover - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHunting down a vampire lover - Page 2 I_voting_barHunting down a vampire lover - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hunting down a vampire lover

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hunting down a vampire lover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:52 am

Vance used his vampire speed and got close to her, "the women I reproduce with become mine. You would not be mine and I don't want a child that would only be part mine." He looked at her neck, "now leave before I drain you of your blood. I can hold back around Vayne because I love her but I don't know you. Your blood smells very tasty," vance licked her neck. "Promise you wouldn't feel a thing."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:54 am

*She pushed him away, knowing her instinct would kick in if she stayed close* "I-I'm sorry for bothering you..." *She hurried through the portal, closing it behind her.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:58 am

Vance laughed, "should of doe that in the first place." He then sighed, "I almost took the offer. I just couldn't have someone else have my kid like that. If it has my dna it would of had to of been Vayne." Vance started to head home..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting down a vampire lover   Hunting down a vampire lover - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting down a vampire lover
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2