Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
hunting a hunter I_vote_lcaphunting a hunter I_voting_barhunting a hunter I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
hunting a hunter I_vote_lcaphunting a hunter I_voting_barhunting a hunter I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

hunting a hunter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Syprus had watch the whole thing go down he followed the Knightmare from the mall, "hey jerk in the huge toy what do you have against Hyjil?" He was not happy, knowing there was no one around he could go all out.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:50 pm

"Syprus? Nice, a high priority target. You have a large name, you know?" The Knightmare turned around, and immediately shot its two Slash Harkens on Syprus.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:50 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Gun Check' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Gun Check' : 1
Back to top Go down

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Syprus avoided the slashes and prepared two water spells in reply. If they were sucessful they would tear through the knightmare like a slashing sword.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:57 pm

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 8

#2 'Normal Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 pm

One of the spells, hitting the Knightmare on the left side, damaged the shoulder, and immobilized the Slash Harken on that side. "Tough guy, I didn't expect to get you that easy." Inside her cockpit she knew she was most likely up against a far more powerful opponent, but her hatred was controlling her actions now. She opened the right arm's claw, and shot that RWS at him.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 pm

'Hadron Check' :
hunting a hunter KkHgh
Back to top Go down

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Syprus was not a fool he took the chance and fired off another water spell and a lightning spell. If the water spell hit same as before if te lightning hits it will send a shock trough the whole knightmare.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:09 pm

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 6

Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:13 pm

As the water hit her Knightmare, it blew some fuses of the internal systems. Damn, this is going the wrong way. Unable to use her Slash Harkens, and with a little metal shard in her leg now, she shot forward, and tried a RWS from close range. "Die already!"
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:13 pm

'Hadron Check' : 7
Back to top Go down

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Syprus tried to get away from the Knightmare. He tried to make a wall of earth to slow the knightmare down or stop it in its tracks.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:18 pm

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 1

#2 'Dodge Check' : 2
Back to top Go down

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Syprus' wall fell back on him knocking him over, he also took the hit from the knigtmare. He was lucky enough to be able to move still.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 pm

"Now what are you!?" She was mad of the sudden turn of events, and saw this as her chance to get the status of Commander among her other Hunters. "Eat this!!" She moved around him, and then held her claw-arm up, making it like a spear, and also activating the RWS.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 pm

'Hadron Check' : 7
Back to top Go down

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Syprus tried to dodge and he knew it might not be fast enough, he prepared a barrior
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:33 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 6

#2 'Novelty Spell Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:39 pm

She planted the RWS deep in the ground and blew it apart around them. Damn, that was my last ammo ... She turned her left, slightly damaged, arm to Syprus, and pointed the semi automatic gnu installed in it at him. Regular means then. She shot a salvo, as she pulled her claw from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:39 pm

'Gun Check' : 2
Back to top Go down

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Syprs took the gun jaming up as a chance to hit her with water and lightning again.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:47 pm

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 10

Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:02 am

The water hitting her severely, it completely disabled her left side or armament. Slash Harkens were all down, left arm was down, all what she had left was the RWS without ammo. Hand to hand, if it must be, I'm not backing down! She pushed forward, with the low amount of energy she had left, and tried to grab Syprus, with an attempt to crush him.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:02 am

'Armor Check' : 7
Back to top Go down

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:10 am

Syprus tried to avoid it, but he also needed insurance so he attempted to put a wall between them too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hunting a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hunting a hunter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Forest-
Jump to: