Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:54 pm

"Ok... sorry Kobachi my mind was elsewhe..." she went out again.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:58 pm

"Just rest here for a while. The doc'll be here soon and fix you up." A few minutes later the doctor arrived and fixed a few things that Kobachi didn't do to help the wound. Kobachi paid off the doctor bill and the doctor gave him pain killers for Hyjil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Hyjil had a moment of lucidity, "before I pass out from pain I am pregnant. I am worried about our child what if it got hurt or what if my stress..." Hyjil was freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Kobachi grabbed her and tried to calm her again. "It's ok, just remain calm. I'm sure the kids fine but you just need to keep calm before something does happen it him or her." He was a little scared when she said that she was pregnant but he tried to ignore it for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Hyjil started to calm down, "sorry Kobachi I was avoiding telling you. Can you move me to the bed and cuddle with me? I am a little cold."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:17 pm

"Sure, and don't worry about it." Kobachi picked her up and moved to her bedroom and laid her and himself down. He put his arms around her and heated their bodies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Hyjil let out a sigh of relief, "I am glad you protected me. My mind was elsewhere I can't fight against those metal things, they scare me."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:29 pm

"I couldn't fight against it, I was useless..." Kobachi's voice was full of hatred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:43 pm

"I am safe and so is the kid and your safe too. Calm down honey your making it too hot, just worry about cuddling with me and keeping me warm." Hyjil was breathing harder because of the heat.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:46 pm

"Oh...sorry..." Kobachi cooled her down, he was so caught up in his disgust for himself he lost control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:50 pm

"I am tired, maybe I'll take a little nap." Hyjil drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Kobachi laid flat on his back and took out the small box he got at the store. He opened it and saw a beautiful ring. "I guess it was worth 500,000 yen after all, but I wonder when's the best time to do it. And she's pregnant too..." He drifted off into thought and started flipping the box around in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:00 am

Hyjil rustled around in her sleep she was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:10 am

Kobachi saw Hyjil rustling around and pulled her closer to him. "I'm here for you." He slipped the ring back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:26 am

Hyjil started to cry a bit, "thank you." She was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 am

Kobachi closed his eyes, and thought about what he would do if another one of those things attacked them again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:30 am

Hyjil woke up and stirred more, "Kobachi can you get me a glass of water?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:34 am

Kobachi smiled and opened his eyes. "Sure I'll be right back." He got up and walked towards the kitchen to retrieve her a cup of water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:38 am

Hyjil lay there managing her pain and her mouth was dry.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:39 am

Kobachi returned with the cup of water and sat on the bedside. "Here you go." He handed her the cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:52 am

Hyjil drank some of the water, "thank you. I love you Kobachi." Hyjil was looking less pale.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:57 am

Kobachi smiled. "I love you too Hyjil." A sudden idea popped into his head, but he tried to ignore it for now. "When did you learn, about you being pregnant of course?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:01 am

Hyjil sighed, "I figured it out this morning. I can sense another lifeforce in me. I am sorry I know you are not ready for a kid." Hyjil looked down.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:06 am

"You don't have anything to apologize for." Kobachi dug into his pocket. "I should be the one apologizing." He took out the box. "I knew you weren't ready for marriage, but I still wanted to get this."He opened the box to show her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:10 am

Hyjil looked at the ring and turned red, "umm that is a beautiful ring. What did you buy that for?" Hyjil was trying to not think what he was about to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next