Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:37 am

"I was wondering..." Kobachi turned red and took a deep breath in. "I was wondering if you'd marry me?!" He didn't realize how loud he said it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:41 am

Hyjil covered her ears a bit, "I would love to marry you." She held up her hand, "please put the ring on my finger."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:45 am

Kobachi took the ring out of the box and on her finger. "I guess we're even now." He chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:47 am

Hyjil smiles, "wanna lay down next to me again. Kinda hard to take pain pills while I am pregnant. Having you hold me helps with the pain."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:51 am

"Good point." Kobachi laid back down with her. "I guess this still beats my ideas on how to propose." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:55 am

Hyjil flipped around and kissed Kobachi, "just let me hold you." She wrapped her arms around him and dug her nails in him when she had pain flare ups.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:03 am

Kobachi would keep a smile on every time she would dig her nails into him. "Your pain is my pain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:06 am

Hyjil kissed him again and bit his lower lip, "sorry you know you don't have to smile. The pain is getting manageable."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:10 am

"That's good, but I like smiling at you." He gave off a smirk this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:15 am

Hyjil smiled back, "if your careful enough you can have your way with me." Hyjil kissed him again this time it was longer, she was charming him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:19 am

"Even after all the stuff that happened today you still try and seduce me? Well it might work on me." Kobachi kissed her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:23 am

Hyjil bit his lower lip, "I just want to replace my pain with pleasure that is all."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:27 am

"I know that much, but are you sure you're physically up for it?" Kobachi was worried and hand an expression on his face to back it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:34 am

"Well I am up for it tired or not, if your careful I will be fine. So you going to make your move or what?" Hyjil had an almost begging look on her face and in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:41 am

"Alright, but tell me to stop if it gets too bad." Kobachi took off his and her clothes he was careful not to hurt her too much and he started to have his way with her.

Time skipping time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:48 am

Hyjil was laying on top of him head rested on his chest, "mmm thank you forgot about my pain for a brief moment." She was breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:53 am

Kobachi had his hands around her. "It's the least I could do, I felt so useless, but I suppose I can try and help." He smiled again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:56 am

Hyjil touched his lips with her finger, "you kept me safe she would of killed me without you around."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 am

"Nothing I did would work, and you were hurt because of it." Kobachi felt Luke he was almost in tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:04 am

Hyjil lifted her head and kissed him on the lips, "you did ok next time you will have better rounds. I liked you being gentle it was like being teased the whole time, you have lots of self control." She laid her head on his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:09 am

"I guess that is the first time it was slow like that. I can't say I didn't enjoy it,in fact, I really enjoyed it." Kobachi let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:15 am

Hyjil git her breathing under control, "I am falling asleep on you. Sorry your just so comfortable," Hyjil was falling asleep but she kept herself awake.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:17 am

"It's alright, you can sleep, you must be exhausted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:21 am

Hyjil dozed off still laying on him, she was in a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:25 am

Kobachi closed his eyes and followed her lead.

Sleep time skip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next