Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Kobachi laughed drowsily. "I can always go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Hyjil leaned down and kissed him, "then go to sleep. I will have something nice for you to eat when you wake up."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Kobachi smiled and closed his eyes, once again in a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Hyjil walked into the kitchen and started to cook, she made pancakes. She made enough for three people and she wrote a note and left it on one of the plates. She knew Frank was lurking around somewhere, the other two plates she carried to the room. She was out of breath by the time she made it to the room.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Kobachi was still asleep but could hear Hyjil breathing rather hard so he woke up. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:59 pm

"I was over doing it a bit maybe." She set the plates down and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Kobachi sat up and hung his legs off the side of the bed. "I figure, even though it was a few days, you'll need to get your legs use to walking again." He patted on the side of the bed. "Come on, sit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:06 pm

She moved next to him where he patted, "the food is there." She laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Kobachi picked up a plate and started to eat. "Why is your cooking always amazing?" He let out a laugh and chocked on a piece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Hyjil patted his back, "you just like stroking my ego. Among other things." She grabbed a plate and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:15 pm

"I suppose that about sums me up. But I do have a question." Kobachi finished off his plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 pm

"Well ask me anything you don't have to ask me to ask." Hyjil put the plate down she was done.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Kobachi was a little hesitant, but felt it to be necessary. "Are we going to get married before or after the baby?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Hyjil thought a minute and smiled, "when do you want to do it?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Kobachi let out a sigh, he knew this answer would come. "I was thinking maybe before the baby, but, I don't know, how long do you have until the baby comes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:31 pm

"We have a a few months no worries and if you want to be married before the baby we can just go to the court house and get legally married." Hyjil smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:36 pm

"But I really want to know your input on it, i think your decision is probably the most important, seeing as which you're both the one pregnant and that it's your happiness." Kobachi smiled, he was trying to dodge the be the one who makes the decision because he knew he was terrible at those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:39 pm

"I really don't care we just are getting married for the legal reasons. I want my child to have your last name. I am happy with you no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:44 pm

"I guess that settles that." Kobachi laid his back down on the bed and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Hyjil laid back next to him and put her head on his chest. "Our child is unlucky both parents are not able to make choices well."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:49 pm

"Well on the bright-side, it'll have your looks and my personality." Kobachi smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:52 am

"If we have a boy maybe he will be like you." Hyjil was listening to his heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:57 am

Kobachi let out a laugh. "Yea, but I don't know if he'd like looking like me, and if he does one day then you'll think we'd be the same person."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:00 am

Hyjil laughed, "then I could trade up for a newer model." Her sense of humour was a little wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:04 am

Kobachi gave her a weird look. "You do realize that would be your son right? And plus I wouldn't look any older. The originals always the best, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next