Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_vote_lcapigrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_voting_barigrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_vote_lcapigrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_voting_barigrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

igrus tries to go on a date

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:13 am

*Nozomi runs at Lanette, aiming to tackle her over the railing behind her* "No you don't! Not to my Igrus!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:20 am

"Oh look. Someone dropped a coin." Lanette took a few steps over to pick a coin up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:20 am

The member 'violink4swords' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:25 am

"Wha-?" *Nozomi trips over Lanette's foot, and she goes over the railing instead*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:28 am

Lanette fell over and banged her arm against the railing, falling over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:31 am

Igrus notices her falling and teleports to catch her. "You should be more careful." Igrus' illusion was holding nozomi like a man holding a bride.

The real Igrus caught Lanette, "tese malls are dangerous." He was holding her the same way.

Last edited by steafen on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:33 am

*Nozomi blushed, turning her face away* "My Igrus...I didn't know you cared..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:35 am

Lanette held her injured arm. "Thank you..." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:39 am

Igrus' illusion spoke in Nozomi'a ear, "if you try something like this again I won't catch you. Harming others with coward tactics is not something a proper lady does." The illusion set her down.

"Are you OK?" Igrus kept holding Lanette.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:40 am

"Yes, I just banged my arm a bit...I have some spray medicine in my bag. One spray should be able to fix it up good as new."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:43 am

"But she's stealing you! My Igrus! I won't allow it! Never, never, never!" *She was shaking her head fervently, denying Lannette of her catch*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:52 am

Igrus sets Lanette down, "ok if you say your ok." Igrus let out a sigh of relief.

"Calm down and listen wait your turn to charm him." The illusion was getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:54 am

"No! I don't want that wretch to charm him! She carries a tentacle monster around! Someone like that is totally weird! She shall not have my Igrus!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:55 am

*Lanette sprayed on the medicine from her bag. "See good as new. Shame this stuff isn't market legal..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:00 am

The illusion sighed, "calm down or I will report back to Igrus what you did then you lose. You have a good chance to charm him we can't read your emotions that means you have a good thing going for you."

Igrus was amazed, "must be the work of evil doctors not wanting to lose money."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 am

"Hrmmm...I'm not going to let this date go any farther! I'll have my chance, when she's out of the way!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 am

"Must be. you know of all of Dr. Fuji's inventions he isn't really that famous. Other than a few inventions that he sold on teh black market, he only has done 1 DNA experiment other than Tenty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:10 am

The illusion smiled and put his hand on Nizomi's shoulder, "the more you mess them up the worse it gets for you. My master is attracted to her cute mistakes and clumsyness."

"Well what can you eat we can talk over a nice lunch." Igrus' stomach growled using magic burned all his extra calories.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:14 am

"What does that wretch have and I don't!?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:16 am

"I can eat a anything that isn't high in carbs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:21 am

"Who knows, now if you will excuse me I must disappear before I use up all my master's magic." The illusion bowed and got ready to go poof.

"Well tell me what you like to eat and we will go eat it." Igrus smiled he was losing magic fast.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:23 am

"..." *'You win this time, wretch, but don't expect me to be so easily swayed next time...'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:26 am

The illusion went poof, igrus knew nothing of the talk they had.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:29 am

"How about ramen? I don't get to eat it very much at the Lab because the doctor is allergic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:33 am

Igrus thought about it and recalled all the ingredients. High in starch it should help him recover faster, "ok lets go I know a place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

igrus tries to go on a date
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next