Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_vote_lcapigrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_voting_barigrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_vote_lcapigrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_voting_barigrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

igrus tries to go on a date

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:38 am

"Great. lead the way!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:41 am

Igrus held her hand and lead the way. When they got there he pulled out a chair for her.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 am

"Wow, this place is cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:48 am

Igrus looked around, "yeah lets have some ramen." Igrus ordered for himself.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:52 am

"Ok, I'll order some too I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:55 am

Igrus got a little nervous, "so do you have someone you like?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:02 am

"Someone I like?...well I like Tenty. Is there anyone that you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:04 am

"I am not sure, I like you." Igrus blushed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:06 am

"Aww, that's sweet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:10 am

The food arrived and igrus started to eat, "using my magic burned up my extra calories. So what is it like working in a lab all the time?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:13 am

Lanette took a few bites of food. "Well, it's kind of a pain sometimes seeing as there are so many rules and regulations that have to be followed, but it's a lot of fun! Its really a great feeling when your experiment is a success. We are working on 2 new chimeras now actually. I can't wait to see how they turn out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:19 am

Igrus thought a minute, "I guess I couldn't do that. I end up getting tired of doing something. The only thing that ever stuck with me is going to demon world and defeating demons to gain a rank. Very similar is when I defeat a demon and take his rank from him. Mom wanted me to do college after I graduated high school. It is boring to me to go to school."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:22 am

"Woah, so you are a fighter? In that case would you mind fighting against a couple of my test chimeras sometime? I want to see what their combat statistics are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:24 am

Igrus thought a minute, "maybe for a kiss." He was joking around.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:25 am

"Okay then, but that's a promise." She leaned over and kissed him on the forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:28 am

Igrus turned beet read, "I was joking really. It would be strange to kiss if we were not foing out."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:30 am

She giggled. She then finished eating. "Wow! that was really good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:32 am

Igrus ate his food, "it was pretty good." Suddenly a picture of the other girl appeared in his head. Igrus started to get confused.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:34 am

"Is there anywhere you wanted to go next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 am

"I am unsure, I didn't plan this far ahead."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 am

"Well then, why not go to the arcade? It has always sounded like it would be fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:45 am

"Yeah we can go there." Igrus paid for the food and walked with lanette to the arcade.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:49 am

"Oh wow! So many games! Which one is your favorite?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:51 am

Igrus walked up to the machine that said "dance dance revolution" "I am pretty good at it for some reason." The high score on the game was his initials.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:52 am

"Wow, how do you play it, can you show me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

igrus tries to go on a date
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: