Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_vote_lcapigrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_voting_barigrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_vote_lcapigrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_voting_barigrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

igrus tries to go on a date

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:55 am

Igrus smiled, "sure it has been a while." He put money in the machine and set it to the hardest setting. He started to play and he managed to break his old high score, "this game is nothing compared to fighting a demon and predicting what it will do."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:58 am

"Wow! I want to try it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:59 am

Igrus gave her some money, "give it a try."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:03 am

"okay." She put the money in teh machine and selected teh same song as igrus had just done. "It should be easier with one I have heard..." She set it to teh hardest setting and was able to keep up beautifully until the end where she missed a few. "Phew! I didn't think that fatigue would be a factor." She had never played before, but had gotten only a few points less than Igrus' previous high score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:08 am

Igrus was dumb founded, "guess you must be pretty active. Well your certainly adaptive, I guess there are skillful humans." Igrus was lost for words, he started to like her more.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:12 am

"Oh nonsense, I just applied the button presses to a scientific formula. I noticed that there was an algorithm behind the steps of the music and a pattern that followed the beats. Once I discovered those, all it took was coordination, which I am a bit lacking in myself. hehe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 am

Igrus thought a minute, "I am not use to talking to a person other then family. Most everyone looks down on me for being a half breed." Igrus was confused why he said that.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:17 am

"What? That's terrible! I don't look down on you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:19 am

"That is good, well should we get ready to leave I am sure you have chimeras to work on."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:21 am

"Right...how about we meet up again some time so you can help me battle test a few?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:24 am

"Yeah it might help me in my down time not spent in te demon world." Igrus started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:25 am

"See ya." Lanette walked away in the opposite direction with only a single thought...(mixed breeds are a lot like chimeras. you take different things that don't belong together, yet when they are combined, they shine brightly.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:28 am

Igrus headed home, he thought to himself "she is fun to be around but...." the thought process cut off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: igrus tries to go on a date   igrus tries to go on a date - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

igrus tries to go on a date
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4