Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus Nekomi's day off I_vote_lcapIgrus Nekomi's day off I_voting_barIgrus Nekomi's day off I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus Nekomi's day off I_vote_lcapIgrus Nekomi's day off I_voting_barIgrus Nekomi's day off I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus Nekomi's day off

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Igrus Nekomi's day off Empty
PostSubject: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:19 am

Igrus was at the park ditching his college classes, he was annoyed at some people. He has been considering going back to the demon world and fighting sone demons. "If I went to the demon world mom would track me down and kill me than defib me and send me back to school." Igrus was sitting under a tree watching people go by.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:27 am

*The portal collapsed after Tsunnau and Tetsuno stepped through, making a loud bang* "Where would we start looking for the kid?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:28 am

"Hmm...not sure." He then looked around before grabbing her hand and leaning against her for support.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:29 am

"When will you be okay to walk again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:29 am

Igrus yawned and started to make small beezes lift up office ladies skirts, "what a boring day."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:31 am

"I can walk just my leg is stiff same for when ever i regrow any limb." He looked at her and kissed her cheek. "But thanks for helping me walk." He then started walking through the park with her as he looked around for Igrus. "Last time I was here I met Igrus here."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:33 am

"I hope so...I don't want to go all over looking for one little kid..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:37 am

Igrus yawned again and he kept watching people flipping the skirts of older women every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:45 am

He looked at her and blushed. "If you think about it right now it's just me and you walking through a park." He then leaned against her and smiled. He looked around a bit and then spotted some women having their skirts blown up by Igrus but he didn't know it was igrus doing it he just saw Igrus and the women walking by him. "I think i found him."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:47 am

"Great...we can finally get some answers..." *Tsunnau walked towards Igrus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:50 am

Igrus seen someonr walking at him and he stopped using magic. Igrus stood up and walked at the two people, "hello there."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:52 am

"Hello, we met the other day...didn't we? We had some questions, and thought you might be able to help..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:54 am

Igrus thought a minute, "I guess I'll answer your questions."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 am

He walked over with Tsunnau and held her hand. "Hey Igrus." He then wrapped a wing around Tsunnau and looked at Igrus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:57 am

*Tsunnau dug out the picture of Tsun, in her teens to twenties, and showed it to Igrus* "We're looking for this person...it's an antiquated photo...but I believe she looks like this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:04 am

Igrus looked at the photo and then he did something strange he made an illusion of his mother. "Now this is my mother Tsun and if we change a few features like this then we get," the illusion looked pretty close to the picture. "It is likely that is my mother, the ex most powerful demon in demon world. Now why are you looking for mom depending on your answer I might leave u alone." Igrus was ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 am

"And what would be the proper answer? We merely think she may hold the answers to other questions we have...you said you were of the former daion clan...and I found that picture in the estate's castle...I think everything is linking me to your former clan's history."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:11 am

He looked at Igrus and then squeezed Tsunnau's hand. "Prettymuch like she said." He then looked at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 am

"I am just saying if any harm comes to her not only I but a few other people would hunt you down. I doubt you want to hurt mom but who knows, today is a school day she is most likely teaching a class right now." Igrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:13 am

"Do you know where she teaches?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:16 am

"Yes I do know where she teaches." Igrus snapped his fingers and the illusion disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:17 am

"Would you tell us? You can have the photo of your mother if you wish in exchange..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:18 am

He blinked and then looked at Igrus before turning to Tsunnau. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:23 am

Igrus pulled out a piece of paper and wrote something on it. "You can find mom here, the picture should go to mom. She never talked about her family I guess there is some bad blood." Igrus handed over the piece of paper, "don't over do it mom is sensitive. She looks scary but she is fragile."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:24 am

"...if the photo is of her, wouldn't you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus Nekomi's day off   Igrus Nekomi's day off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus Nekomi's day off
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next