Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_voting_barSakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_voting_barSakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sakurenten's Private Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:06 am

"Oh, then let me help you, I'll go get a brush for your hair!" *She runs into the bathroom, and grabs a hairbrush, then starts combing Gokudo's hair*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:07 am

"Wow, you're pretty good at combing hair."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:08 am

"When you've been alone for as long as I have...you tend to learn to do things yourself..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:11 am

"I know what you mean. Being alone isn't easy sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:12 am

"You understand me? I knew it! We were made for each other! I love you even more now~! How do you want your hair? It'd look cute in a pigtail!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:14 am

"However you like. I fancy If I'm staying here, letting you chose my hairstyle is the least I could do."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:15 am

"Okay~! Hold still! I haven't done this in a while..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 am

Gokudo closed his eyes in thought while she worked. (Maybe this isn't too bad. I get to be with a hot babe...but just one hot babe? that's not cool...and I can't really do anything with her as long as I'm a girl as well...wait a minute. I could always try out the power that doskoi gave me...no that would just be weird.)
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 am

"Thinking about something? Oh, and I'm finished, here's a hand mirror. Tell me what you think? Not bad for a little kid, right?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:29 am

Gokudo looked in the mirror. "No, not bad at all. I actually kinda like this."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:31 am

"I knew you would~!" *She hugs Gokudo from behind, giving his breasts a squeeze* "Bigger than mine...fuller and perkier too...you're better than me. How do you get them this way?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:39 am

Gokudo let out a little moan that was barely noticeable. "From exercise and eating right..." Gokudo had no idea about what made breasts different sizes, so he made something up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:41 am

"I do that already...I don't notice any differences. Maybe..." *She gave them another squeeze* "...maybe not. Speaking of food...my 'feast' is ready! I'm having Jeeves bring it up, hope your hungry~!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:43 am

"Maybe you just need to give them a few years then...and yeah, I can't wait."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:47 am

"Maybe...I hate waiting for my 'development'..." *She gave one last big squeeze to one of his breasts, then let go* "No fair! It isn't fair! Why~..." *The butler brought in a rolling tray full of food that Sakurenten had prepared, left it in front of them, then bowed and left*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:50 am

"Woah, what is it? It smells really good."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:52 am

"My own home cooking! It's my mother's recipes, really...but I cooked 'em! Eat as much as you like, my cutie~!" *She kissed him on the cheek, then presented Gokudo with the food she had prepared*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:54 am

"Woah! It all looks great! I don't know where to start? Oh, but shouldn't you eat first?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:56 am

"No thanks, I had something before you came over, this is all for you~!" *She smiled, and motioned for gokudo to start eating as much as he wanted*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:57 am

"Oh ok. Thanks for the food!" *Gokudo started eating.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:58 am

"Eat all you want, my cutie~. While you're eating, I'm going to go 'freshen' up, before we go to bed."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:00 am

"Okay. don't take too long."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:01 am

"I won't. I'll look as beautiful as you are, then we can sleep together. Enjoy~." *She goes into the bathroom and shuts the door behind her.*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:04 am

Before she makes it back. Gokudo had eaten all of teh food. "Boy, that's teh best meal I've had in months!."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:07 am

*Sakurenten comes out of the bathroom with nothing on but her panties and trainer-bra* "How do I look cutie~? Do you think I'm cute? Am I better than all the girls you got rejected by?" *She walks over to the bed, and lays down on it* "This really is the finest bed money can buy...especially against your bare skin...I could almost die right now, it feels so good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakurenten's Private Apartment
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next