Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Daion Estate, Main Castle I_vote_lcapDaion Estate, Main Castle I_voting_barDaion Estate, Main Castle I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Daion Estate, Main Castle I_vote_lcapDaion Estate, Main Castle I_voting_barDaion Estate, Main Castle I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Daion Estate, Main Castle

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Daion Estate, Main Castle Empty
PostSubject: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:59 am

*The portal opened in the main castle's barracks* "We're here...the castle of my first 30 years..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:02 am

Igrus Syprus and Pyrus looked around in amazement. "Well lead the way mom." Igrus was a little silent spoken.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:04 am

"This way..." *She led them through the corridors, the now ruined dining room, and finally to the grounds outside the castle* "...it's over there, the black stone buildings. Those are the Daion Family crypts...it's where I'll be buried when I go, as I am still a Daion by blood." *They walked over to the crypts*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:06 am

Syprus thought then spoke up, "I though we were sharing a plot?" Igrus and Pyrus stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:09 am

*Tsun sighed* "You guys are, as for me...it's an obligation I must follow, it's in my blood...my heritage." *They walk down into the crypt, whose door was broken off one hinge* "As much as I'd like to, this is where I belong..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:12 am

Syprus walked up and hugged Tsun, "you belong with us don't forget you are our family." Pyrus picked up Igrus and held him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:14 am

"You are family...but this is a blood thing, a demon thing...it's tradition." *They got to the burial chamber where Tsun's mother lay* "You guys go in first...you have a right to see her before I do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:17 am

Syprus garbbed Tsun's hand, "don't be like this sweetie. We are a family lets go in to gather."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:18 am

"Unfortunately, I bear no right to see her first, being a child gone for so long. Go on, I'll join you in a moment..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:25 am

Syprus looked at Tsun, "if you died and Takumi didn't vistit you for many years and she finally worked up the courage and took her family with her. Would you not be sad if she went in last because she thinks she don't deserve it? This is your mother the one person before me you loved with all your being I did not think you were so shallow to speak that you deserve to go in last." Syprus was a littled heated, Pyrus got ready to smack him for saying too much.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:30 am

"...look. Demons are all about pride and traditions. Takumi doesn't have to follow demon traditions, she's not full blood. I do, however. I am a full blooded demon of this Clan. I must follow the doctrines. You're allowed in first because you're not born of this family, and I have given you a blessing to go inside! I must follow my clan's, and my people's, doctrines. Now go. I must go last, there is no escaping this fact." *Tsun sits against a wall and closes her eyes, meditating*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:34 am

Syprus walked up, "your son is over there wanting his mother with him. Your telling me tradition is more important then your child, how could you be like that when your own father disowned you." Syprus didn't get to finish anything else because Pyrus dragged him away. Igrus sat on the ground confused and sad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:38 am

*Tsun looks at Igrus* "I'm sorry, honey, even if I did want to go with you to see your grandmother first...I wouldn't be able to. A barrier prevents all Daions who haven't performed the Rites to go in. You are not a Daion, so it will not affect you and your father and grandfather. I won't be long after you enter. The rites only take a few minutes to complete."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:44 am

Pyrus scolded Syprus a bit, and Igrus sat there. Pyrus came back and picked up Igrus again, "your getting too big kid. I explained the barrier to him, that fool don't think." Pyrus walked in with Igrus, and Syprus came back with a fat lip and black eye. "I am sorry sweetie, dad noticed the barrier and I wasn't listening to him. For a retired old man he sure can still deal out a good punch." Syprus hugged Tsun, "I will see you in there." Syprus walked in and waited for Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:48 am

"Alright..." *Tsun closed her eyes and started to meditate. She remembered her childhood 665 years ago, this same crypt. A winged figure with long, silver hair. She chanted the rites of her clan, she wiped all thoughts from her mind unrelated to the burial of her mother, 635 years ago. She meditated.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:50 am

All three of them waites for Tsun to come in. Igrus was getting impatient and Pyrus just hummed to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:52 am

*After a few minutes of chanting, the barrier disappeared, and Tsun walked through the door* "Did you see her yet? Or were you waiting for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:55 am

Syprus garbbed Tsun's hand, "we waited for your." Igrus jumped out of Pyrus arms and grabbed her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:58 am

"Alright, let's go see mother." *They all walked over to Tsunnau's burial stone, where someone had placed a wreath of angel's feathers on her forehead* "...father must have put these here...he was always comparing mother to an angel after she died..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:02 am

Igrus stood there and stared in awe, "Tsun you going to be ok?" Syprus asked this and wrapped an arm around her. Pyrus looked on, "I promised you in the after life she would shoe up to visit you." Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:05 am

"...not you...him. He...was always saying how angelic she was...and indeed, she was. It's a wonder I'm not half angel with the demeanor my mother had in the hell that was our world back then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:12 am

"The misunderstanding here is I have died before remember. Before I got brought back I spoke with your mother, I can't say much about it. I am not allowed to speak much of the after life or the universe might tear apart and C.C. herself might show up and make me cease to be." Pyrus went off on a rant. "Great he got started sigh, do you feel any better about seeing her again Sweetie." Syprus was ignoring his dad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:15 am

*Tsun looked up and smiled* "Yes...I do. I do. Now let Igrus pay his respects, okay dear? He never got to see his grandmother...and you never got to see your mother-in-law..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:17 am

Igrus closed his eyes, "she was a great person I can feel it." Igrus stood there silently eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:19 am

"Indeed, your grandmother was an angel among demons...as much as I dislike agreeing with your grandfather..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daion Estate, Main Castle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next