Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDaion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_voting_barDaion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDaion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_voting_barDaion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Daion Estate, Main Castle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:37 am

"I met her in the park she was looking for you she had a few photos of you. I told her where to find you, she seemed confused about her past." Igrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:39 am

"Really? Why did she have photos of me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:41 am

"She said she lives here and it is maybe tied to her past. She seemed nice too bad she had someone she loved with her."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 am

"...she lives...here? In the castle? And how is that 'too bad'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:46 am

"Yup she lives here and well..." Igrus blushed and didn't answer the next part.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:48 am

"...say it. I won't get mad..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 am

"I though she looked good, she had a pretty good looking body." Igrus was blushing really bad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:53 am

"Oh, so you liked the lady?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:55 am

Ifrus blushed badly talking to his mom about a girl was too much, "...."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:58 am

"...I guess it's no use. You may go on your 'date'...okay honey? As long as you don;t do like your sister did, I'll allow it. Now I'll have to come back here and talk with the winged lady, if she really does live here...anyway, we've got to get back home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:01 pm

"My date... I almost forgot about her." Igrus blushed evem worse. "Lets get home before my grandson dies of embarrassment." Pyrus chuckled, syprus was strangely quiet.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:04 pm

"Let's. I'll also need to speak with you later, father. Okay?" *Tsun opens up a portal back to their apartment*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:07 pm

They went through it, before going pyrus spoke, "if you must we can talk."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:07 pm

"Later. It's about the castle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:12 pm

"Ok we can talk later." Pyrus disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daion Estate, Main Castle   Daion Estate, Main Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daion Estate, Main Castle
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Abandoned Daion Estate-
Jump to: