Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Some random job at the castle I_vote_lcapSome random job at the castle I_voting_barSome random job at the castle I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Some random job at the castle I_vote_lcapSome random job at the castle I_voting_barSome random job at the castle I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Some random job at the castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Some random job at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Pyrus came to the castle he was not on an important job this time. He looked around the inside of the castle. His job this time was to make sure that no one of danger was working in the castle. He had an idea on how to complete this job but he would need to find someone who knew about this castle and get information from them.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:37 pm

In the Throne room, the King just left, leaving his men behind to enjoy themselves. Riyo was thrown from the table, pulling her robe back on and got up, to make refreshments. Meanwhile, the soldiers went on with armwrestling and drinking.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:41 pm

Pyrus noticed Riyo a while looking around, "hey are you a servant here?" His tone was not very rude.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:49 pm

She nodded, then offered him a cup of some sludge that the king and his men were rather fond of, while wiping her thigh a bit with the robe.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Pyrus looked at the cup, "no thank you." He looked qt her closer, "am I interupting your work?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:18 pm

"Not at all, lord." She put the cup on a tray with more, then walked over to the central table, putting it down there. She then turned back and walked back to the man, while rubbing her right thigh a bit with her palm. "Anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:21 pm

"Yes curious if anything strange is happening around the castle." He looked at her rubbing her thigh, "injure yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:24 pm

"Eh, yeah. .. Bumped into a table.. " She instantly stopped rubbing and tightened the robe. "Nothing strange. Haven't noticed anything." Granted, for her nothing was strange with how everyone was and treated each other. She didn't focus on anything out of the ordinary, more than usual. She couldn't afford to.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 pm

Pyrus sighed, "do you serve any other drinks?" His job is never easy.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:31 pm

"That.. Depends on what drinks you want.." She reluctantly moved her robe a bit, revealing more of herself without even looking at him. As she did, she continued to make a new tray of revolting sludge to replace the by now empty one on the table.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:35 pm

Pyrus looked at the drink, "maybe just plain water." He looked around, he was piecing together the situation. "I see the treatment of servants are no better here at the castle."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:39 pm

She looked around, seeing nobody nearby that could here her. She was gonna make a remark, but then decided against it. For all she knew he could be weeding out unloyal servants. "I'll get your water, lord. It's in the supply room."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:42 pm

He looked at her his time around people he got a sort of read of her, "mind if I follow you?" He might as well see if he can get any valuable information from her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:46 pm

"No, lord." She grabbed one of the bowls and went over to the storage chambers. There, she pumped up water from the reservoir and filled up the bowl. The robe was still hanging loosely, revealing slim little scars on her back, and a nasty one right at her shoulder. When finished, she picked up the full bowl and returned it to the preparations table, where she poured him a cup, handing it to him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 pm

He took a drink, "so you seem to have scars where did those come from?" He had a slight idea of how they happened.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:51 pm

She threw a low look at the Demons at the tables, feasting and drinking. One of them had human armor on his arm, mockingly imitating the weak pathetic meatbags. "Accidents. I'm clumsy sometimes."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:55 pm

He nodded, "I see, before I leave have anything else to say or report?" He figured by this point that it was obvious he was investigating something.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:58 pm

As much as she felt like telling him to slice down a few of those guards, even if only one, it was best to stay down and know her place. One day, she told herself. One day... "No, nothing. The palace has much to offer, we hope you return soon."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 11:06 pm

He sighed, "you are good at hiding your body language such a waste of talent serving loser like these." He handed her his cup. "But it is my job to read body language. Thank you for the information."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 11:11 pm

"As you wish." She wasn't sure whether to take that as a generic displeasement of the locals, which in her eyes wasn't exactly hard, or as a way to lure her into letting out something that could mean her head. Then again, they never really did seem to need a reason. She glanced over to the human armor. Stories of other slaves and servants were that Humans didn't commit to slavery. To them, all were equal. They helped the weak and cared for the ill. Their biggest weakness, apparently. What she wouldn't give to escape this and go there.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 11:19 pm

"My name is Pyrus. If you manage to survive till my next visit it would be a pleasure to have you serve me again." He was tempted to try and recruit her for espionage jobs. He had plenty enough favors with the king to acquire her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 11:43 pm

"Still alive now. Guess I'll see you next time then." She looked up as the King re-entered the halls. The screwups and morons all stopped fooling around, until the big man himself joined in on a little struggle, when things went back to the rowdy normal.

Last edited by Sylveraine on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Pyrus turned to walk away, not sure why they had such a foolish king but a job is a job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some random job at the castle   Some random job at the castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some random job at the castle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Caern - Demon World :: Murrpau Castle-
Jump to: