Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Exploring deep in the castle I_vote_lcapExploring deep in the castle I_voting_barExploring deep in the castle I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Exploring deep in the castle I_vote_lcapExploring deep in the castle I_voting_barExploring deep in the castle I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Exploring deep in the castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Exploring deep in the castle Empty
PostSubject: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Utlop was investigating the castle, he had returned home briefly to read some books. His family had served the castle for many generations he figured he could find information on the coin. He found nothing whatever the coin was, it was older than his family's history. He decided that he should go to the one place that not many people were allowed to go to. He walked around the maze deep inside the castle, he at least had a map to guide him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 3:35 pm

The cave system was massive, many Demons bailed upon the first several apssages. It was an ever changing maze that was as dangerous as it was big. While Ultop had a map, it only provided accurate readings for so far. Soon enough he found himself facing what seemed to be a crossroad of sorts, as there was a path going down deeper that wasn't mentioned on the map whatsoever. Well, path, it looked more like a hole that exited into a hallway, for as far as it could be qualified as such. It was pitch dark, revealing nothing about what would lie there or be in there. Except mystery, and quite possibly his end.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 3:39 pm

He smiled, "damn thought I was done crawling through rat holes." He walked to the hole in the hallway. Not much scared him anymore darkness and creepy hallways came with doing his job.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 3:50 pm

As he entered the hole he could identify what looked like claw marks at the bottom of the hole, as if something had tried to come out but hadn't succeeded, as they only got up to the middle before they stopped. After dropping onto the floor of the cave-like hall, he could see only a couple feet in front of him, the torch providing little vision, but at least it was doing something. Somewhere he heard something shift, but it could have been anything. A mere rat, stone falling or a snake. The hall looked artificial, like someone crafted it themselves, but also hastily produced, not much care or thought put into it. It was round and had several branches leading to chambers. Some of these chambers were empty, while others contained what only could be described as a gruesome scene. parts of Demons, mostly just bones, scattered throughout the area. Some were still even covered in dried out flesh, with silent screams of terror on their faces, while others seemed gnawed down to the bone.

One other room he had come across contained something a lot more worrisome. It wasn't a graveyard like some other rooms, but instead it had a single "body" lying on the ground. It was semi covered in an unknown metal armor and wasn't shaped like a humanoid, as all Demons currently are, or most anyway. The dried up corpse inside the metal armor looked somewhat like a massive 5 meter wide bird, light armor across what probably were wings, heavy across the torso. It was something never before seen in any of the Demon's history books. And by the central position in relation to the other chambers, he could deduct that the other chambers were feeding grounds for whatever this was.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 3:59 pm

He looked around and thought for a moment, "what the hell happened here?" He had not been tipped off about this at all. He realized he had stepped into a place that was not safe. He turned back heading the way he came not wanting to wake up whatever did this. He slightly drew his katana out an inch preparing for a conflict. His lightning could be seen dancing across his body as if it was also ready to strike at any moment. He sighed if he returned a coward then he might as well be dead. I moved closer to the gruesome scene to examine it some more.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 4:14 pm

A shudder went through the stone as something behind him happened. It wasn't directly in his line of sight, but somewhere in the hallway, stone crumbled and was crushed, by the sound of it by a metalic object. Then the sound came. A high pitched screech, unnatural and animalistic which echoed through the cave system, sending chills through the spines of anyone hearing it. Whatever made that sounds was out for blood and whoever came across it would not be passed up. It went silent after the initial call, dead silent, nothing moving, nothing falling, not even the ground, as if the entire world held its breath after the creature made its presence known.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 4:23 pm

He moved silently around the room he dimmed his light. His family had trained him in the way of stealth, he proceded deeper into the cave. He couldn't leave till he knew what was going on down here.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 4:30 pm

As he moved through one of the tunnels, something appeared in front of him, seemingly out of one of the rooms he hadn't gone through yet. What he saw was like the creature he found that was dead, except this one was very much alive. It walked on, what seemed to be, 6 small paws, and had 2 strong forearms, with a shark-like fin on its back. It was covered in the same metallic alloy armor as the dead creature, but unlike having the rotten dried up corpse inside, this one had red glowing veings through its entire body, which were brighter near the head. It remained silent for a second, before the head slightly turned towards Utlop, as it released a low pitched snarl, as if it was met with the disappointment of no stock left in the room. Whatever it was, it was almost twice Ultops size and seemed more deadly than even Naya's berserk form.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 4:34 pm

He smiled and moved his hand to his wakizashi as the being was close to him and the wakizashi was suited for close combat. He once again drew the wakizashi an inch out of the sheath. He focused on the being trying to assess a weak point he could exploit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 4:43 pm

As Utlop drew his blade form the sheath even for only the inch, the nearly impossible to hear sound caused the creature to instantly turn its heads towards the direct location of the weapon, letting out a threatening growl. It clearly had an expert hearing, but there was no way to identify whether it had eyes, as there was no clear view of the head, except for the glow of its own body. While Utlop was able to barely stand in the cave, the creature almost filled it entirely with its body. Just after it had notified its awareness, its front claws slowly dug into the ground, the sounds of cracking echoing throughout the cave. Whatever its intentions, it was preparing to strike. All it needed was an exact fox on its victim.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 4:48 pm

Utlop knew better than to stand where he was. He started to slowly move away from the creature he made sure not to make sound. Since this place was dark he could only assume that it a had a way to see in the dark or b it was similiar to a bat in a cave and relied on sound to get around. He was not about to fight this creature in its domain he was not one to fight a losing battle.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 4:55 pm

As Utlop was slowly moving backwards, the creature moved almost mimical of his movements forward. As it proceeded, it seemed to sniff the air somewhat, like it was trying to figure out if what it heard was really there, or whether it was just echoes of echoes. Clearly it caught his scent, as it suddenly stopped, and Utlop could see that the creature's body suddenly lowered to the ground, like a wolf or a dog flattening themselves, ready to pounce onto their prey.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Utlop shot a bolt of lightning hoping to make some sound in a different direction than him. He still moved backwards having released the bolt with his left hand his right hand was read to strike the creature with his wakizashi if it got too close.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 5:02 pm

The creature wasted not a fraction of a second, jumping on instant at the spot the lightning had hit, its claws burrowing into the stone and crush it with no effort, while letting out what could be considered a battle cry of sorts. It was beyond doubt that it had the instincts of a lethal beast and it wasn't about to let some snack run away from him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 5:07 pm

He used the ruckus the creature made to try and escape at a quicker pace. He kept himself limber enough to dodge if he had to. All he was thinking was escaping and figuring out how they will deal with this obviously ancient problem.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 5:14 pm

As soon as the creature discovered it had gotten its claws on nothing but stone, it heard the running and raced after it. It was clearly capable to outspeed Utlop despite its major body, as it stampeded through the hall after him. It only took the beast 10 seconds to catch up with the Demon, as it lunged itself onto him, managing to land one of its arms on his unoccupied wrist, sitting on top of him with the heavy weight of the metal pressing on his legs, the face of death staring down on him as the jaws opened, growling at him, yet surprisingly unaware of the fact that its chest was vulnerable to a swift strike, not lethal but sure enough to hurt it.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 5:17 pm

He drew his katana quickly realizing he needed the extra range it provided over his wakizashi. He aimed for a chest shot as it seemed to be the biggest target he could land a hit on.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 5:21 pm

The creature squealed in surprise and pain as it let go of him and crawled back at least a couple meters, one of its claws grabbing onto where the blade had hit it. It provided Utlop with the perfect opportunity to get away, or at least make the run for it, while it was overcome with the surprise of a counter attack that quickly.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 5:28 pm

He focused all is powers into his legs. He hated using this skill because it caused damage to him. But now was not the time for him to worry about a little damage he would cause himself. He released the lightning into his own legs he was forcing his muscles to move beyond their limits using his power. As he was a black lightning user though he was causing more damage to himself than a normal lightning demon would cause to themselves. He ran for his life reaching speeds that very few beings could keep up with.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Utlop managed to reach the entrance he'd found before the creature reached him, but at that point the creature before him wasn't the problem anymore. He looked straight up to another being, a more humanoid form than the other one, with major blades attached to its arms and the head actually depicting 2 red lights, indicating eyes. It didn't waste time, much like the other, and as it laughed, sliced at the Demon, who managed to get away by jumping upwards into the hole and climb to his safety, something what neither his new or old opponent was capable of fitting through. Finally he was safe from the now two major threats that just hunted him, one of the three most powerful Demons, like he was an afternoon snack. Whatever they were, they were relentless, and as the first one left, the second one remained, only to actually say something before it, too, left.

"Despair in our presence ... "
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 5:40 pm

Utlop laughed loudly, "Damn it I might of over done it this time." He fell to the ground and looked at his legs. They hurt pretty badly but for the most part he was able to control his power enough to not completely cripple himself. He got up a bit later and headed to report his findings in the basement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring deep in the castle   Exploring deep in the castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring deep in the castle
Page 1 of 1