Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:10 am

"Oh. And what should I learn in this category?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:15 am

"Control, we work on your complete control of your demon magic then you can tap into your magic. So start reading about casting thunder spells, you have it harder then Igrus who just understood how to use magic." Syprus thought for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:17 am

"I can already control my demon magic...sorta...I still need mommy to teach me how to control it while I sleep..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:21 am

"You can't control it that well, if you could then it would not flow out when you sleep. Imagine your energy is a river flowing, now dam up your energy and only let it flow when you plan to use it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:22 am

"That requires concentration, right? I don't concentrate while sleeping..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:25 am

"If you get use to it in everyday life it becomes natural. At first you will have a hard time and will have to take breaks."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:28 am

"Okay...but what does this have to do with my magic and curses?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:32 am

"If your demon energy is not interfering then you will be able to draw out more magic. Igrus has control over his demon energy, he can't use it because mentally he holds it back and relies on magic. You can do something similar just not as extream."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:35 am

"You think so daddy? I can already tap into my magic..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:38 am

"You are barely tapping into it, even being a half witch you should be able to do so much more." Syprus hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:39 am

"...I know daddy...but my demon magic comes to me more readily than my magic does..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:43 am

"Your grandpa and grandma always say, always lead with what you know least. Blow them away, when they least expect it when they get tired." Syprus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:46 am

"Does that mean I need to start tapping into my magic instead of my demon powers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 am

"Well don't forget about your demon magic, but yes something like that. That book should be able to teach you about sealing hexes, you should try to learn them as they are very useful. Seal away the other person's magic and energy, they you can blast away at them with your energy."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:52 am

"But what if my magic is sealed? Do I still get to use my demon powers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:55 am

"I am unsure that is something you will have to find out, if you want we can have a small match. I bet your tired of listening to me." Syprus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:57 am

"Sure...but we don't want to ruin the living room, do we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:00 am

"I was thinking we go outside, mom would kill me if we trashed the living room." Syprus picked Takumi up and started to walk to the door.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:02 am

"Yeah...I don't want mommy getting mad..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:04 am

Syprus carried Takumi out to the front and set her down. "I told your mom I would not teach you magic unless you directly asked me to." Syprus backed up and gave himself some room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:06 am

"Is that why you've been letting me teach myself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:11 am

"Yes magic is a tool of war, and only if you were interested in it would I teach you it. I grew up in an area where magic was not fun just a means of survival, so I am bitter to magic a bit." Syprus was a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:12 am

"I am interested in it, but not to hurt people...I find it interesting...just like my technology..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:17 am

""I hope you never have ro use it for war, and hopefully it just stays an interest. Now you can attack me." Syprus got ready.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:21 am

"What should I use?" *Takumi thinks of all the spells she knows*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next