Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:52 am

Syprus heard takumi and went into the kitchen, "Takumi I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:53 am

"...me too, daddy...I didn't mean to make you angry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:56 am

Syprus walked over and pich takumi up, "it was not your fault. Ancient magic drives the user insane, I was mad at myself." Syprus held takumi tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:58 am

"I thought you were mad at me for wanting to do that festival...I won't do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:01 am

"I am your dad it is my job to get angry if I think you are in danger. Let me cook us a meal, I can do that at least." Syprus put Takumi down and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 am

"Alright daddy. I'll go set the table..." *Takumi picks up a couple of plates and sets the table*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:05 am

Syprus cooks eggs and pancakes and baccon, "been years since I cooked something." Syprus finished up and prepared a few plates. He took them all out to the table.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:07 am

"Anyway. I'll tell the lady I don't want to do her festival thing...if you and grandpa say it's dangerous...I won't do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:10 am

"I might of scared her away don't worry so much, you are a kid just be silly and have fun." Syprus gave takumi a plate of food. Syprus took a seat at the table to.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:13 am

*Takumi starts eating* "So...when is Ashura going to start school?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 am

"I am not sure yet, hopefully mom will be able to get him in." Syprus ate a little food then he pushed the plate away. "Not very hungary, after using my magic."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:18 am

*Takumi finishes her plate* "...would you help me practice my magic after I eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:20 am

"I can help you, don't expect too much though. I am not too good at magic." Syprus grabbed the plates and went to wash them.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:23 am

"But you're the only one besides grandpa who knows magic. No one at school knows magic..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:27 am

Syprus finished cleaning dishes, "I will help you anyway I can. I have a few old books you can read." Syprus walked over to a closet and pulled out a few old book. "They deal with elemental spells, there is sectiong on lighting spells that might interest you." Syprus took the books into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:30 am

*Takumi followed* "I have mommy's demon powers...I don't think I need lightning spells..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:34 am

"You start with something you are use to and work up to other stuff. You can learn to cast different kinds of lighting spells other then your basic demon." Syprus took a seat in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:42 am

"Oh. I never thought of it like that...how do these work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:44 am

"Take a seat with me, it takes a while to explain stuff like this."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:45 am

"Okay." *Takumi sits beside Syprus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:49 am

Syprus set the books aside and picked takumi up and set her on his lap. "I am going to send a current of magic through you to give you an idea how magic works. It will help you feel what magic feels like, I think you use demon energy to cast curses." Syprus sent very weak current of magic through Takumi.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:51 am

*Takumi nods* "I use some of that...but mostly my reserves of energy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:57 am

"Personality wise your like dad, your magic favors curses. You see to manipulate magic you have the control the magic itself. Magic does not naturally flow like demon energy. You have to comand it, with you impatience personality you can't concentrate long enough to draw it out." Syprus grabbed a book.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:59 am

"Oh? And that is why I use my demon energy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:07 am

"Yes, we need to work on you being more passive. But we can use yoir demon energy to cast thunder spells like this." Syprus opened up the book, "you see we can work around your lack of control by focusing on your primery element type."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 28 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next