Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIgnis' coronation party - Page 4 I_voting_barIgnis' coronation party - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIgnis' coronation party - Page 4 I_voting_barIgnis' coronation party - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ignis' coronation party

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:33 pm

sigh why can't the cute ones be cats. You would not happen to be a cat pretending to be a human would you? frank was really interested in the girl who petted him.

he cant grow up that fast Pyrus is not here... I am... sad that he won't be around to watch syprus raise a kid why did that man have to take Pyrus from us. serana had tears in her eyes.

Last edited by steafen on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:35 pm

"I see so that's it."

Ignis picked her up and started to pet her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:51 pm

"I am no cat. I'm Anya Alstreim, Knight of Six."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:00 pm

one can dream. Well I guess you can speak guess the cat don't habe your tongue. Well my name is frank nice to meet you anya. Frank laughed a little.

Serana was crying a bit while ignis held her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Anya took another picture of the cat. "Recorded."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Recorded... i feel like I am on a t.v. show that is about animals frank was starting to take flashy poses.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm

"For memories. Nothing more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 pm

I do not understand why you need to record everything to remember wouldn't it be more senimental to use your own brain to keep your memories? Frank was a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Anya sat down, leaning with her back to a pillar. "I have no memories. Not of anything. Only major things, like people I know, or major events. but anything beside that, is just gone. Most of the memories in my DD aren't even what I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 pm

I see it must be hard to be you. why don't you find a friend who can help you recall everything and be there to remind you what you know? Frank stared at her in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 pm

"Nobody is there for me. I'm a freak of nature, they say."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 pm

I see I guess you would of gotten along with a few people I know. I am a talking cat even in the monster world that is strange I feel you on that.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 pm

She took the cat on her lap, and petted it a bit more. "How's a life with memory?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:31 pm

It is interesting the only issue is my memories don't go back as far as they should. I myself do not know why I am a talking cat. One day I woke up next to this kid named Syprus and was told by a voice to watch over him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 pm

"So you followed the instructions of the voice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:36 pm

At first I just watched the kid from a distant then I started to get to know him and became his familure. Now that he has someone I do not have a purpus in life anymore. I guess I need to find a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:37 pm

"You can always stay as my pet, for as long as I'm alive. As Knight of Six, I don't have many people to come back to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm

I am unsure I do not want to be a burden on you. You might get more people not liking you hanging around a talking cat. If I even am a cat.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 pm

"My memory is a burden. You are not." She took another picture of him, when he looked down to the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Well lets make a deal I'll help you and you can help me. If you forget something important I'll remind you all I ask is you let me go around with you on jobs so I can find out why I have forgotten. Frank rubbed his head on her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:46 pm

"Where I go you won't find any memory. Not that of the living." She looked away, while cuddling the cat with her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:50 pm

I don't mind I think just traveling might help me recall what is lost. You are interesting too, I think being around you will be fun for me.

Last edited by steafen on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 pm

"That is my Knightmare." She pointed at the Mordred. "It's a Heavy Assault Knightmare Frame. Used for the purpose of pushing through high defenses. That's most of the work I do. War."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:56 pm

I see well you are still interesting. What do you do in your free time what I get is you are all about work. Frank stared at the knightmare in awe.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:59 pm

"I spend it with my DD, trying to get memories back." With the time passing, it also got darker. As it was shimmering, Anya got up, and picked up the cat. "I'll takle you along inside. Need to get rested."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignis' coronation party
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next