Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ignis has Jessika trained I_vote_lcapIgnis has Jessika trained I_voting_barIgnis has Jessika trained I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ignis has Jessika trained I_vote_lcapIgnis has Jessika trained I_voting_barIgnis has Jessika trained I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ignis has Jessika trained

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Ignis has Jessika trained Empty
PostSubject: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:11 am

So Syprus I adked you here to help me train Jessika in the art of combat because of some recent events she may be in danger.So will you help me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:12 am

"Yeah I can help.... I don't use magic anymore just so you know. I fight dirty in a sense." Syprus pulled out a gun and started to load it with bullets.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:17 am

"That's good she needs to be able to protect herself from anything."

"Ignis will I be safe?"

Ignis put his hand on top of her head

"I wont let anything happen to you,not again.That's why I am doing this."

Ignis stepped to the side of the ring.

"Now fight."

Jessika drew the sword given to her by Ignis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:19 am

"Rubber bullets just to inform you..... They hurt like hell and you will wish I had shot you with a real bullet." Syprus got done loading his left gun then he grabed the more modern gun at his side and put a clip in it "Three round burst swiped it from tsu." He held both guns and pointed them at jess.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 am

"Well I suppose we begin."

Jessika flew at Syprus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:26 am

Syprus pulled the trigger on his revolver and shot jess's hand that was holding the sword.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:31 am

Jessika landed on the ground holding here hand.

"Ow that really hurt."

She started to tear up.

Ignis ran over to her and held her hand,then he yelled at Syprus

"How dare you hurt her this much,now apologize!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:32 am

Syprus pointed the 3 round burst and shot Ignis with it "Don't interfere you asked for help." Syprus was pretty stern sounding.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:36 am

"Oh god those do hurt like hell,but you are right."

Ignis helped Jessika up.

"Look that is what this whole thing is for,now don't be like me and charge in,take a more strategic route."

Jessika shook her head and Ignis walked off the ring again.

"Okay Syprus lets do this again."

She picked the sword up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:39 am

"Ignis stole my line but, you can't fight like him.... You are a smart girl I would assume so fight with your mind. When fighting always assume the other person will fight unfair that means you need to think ahead." Syprus pointed the revolver at her hand and the three round burst at her left leg and fired both of them.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:42 am

Jessika flew up high and hid in the brightness of the sun.After a couple of minutes she dived down behind Syprus and hit him in the back with the hilt of the sword.

"How was that,was it okay?"

"It was great honey!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:44 am

"Ouch heheheh that was pretty good." Syprus got up and faced jess and then he got slose to her and swung his revolver at her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:48 am

Jessika took the hit in the face.She tried to hold back her tears.

"Don't you think that was too much?"

She got up and got into her stance.

"Yes but it was necessary,you must be ready for anything."

It pained Ignis to watch her get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 am

"I didn't swing too hard I am holding back take advantage of it. You are a woman you can use your assumed weakness to your advantage." Syprus started to back up with his revolver pointed at her left foot. "Victory is never absolout assume they can get up even if they are a puddle of blood." He kept the revolver aimed at her foot.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:54 am

She she spun in a cyclone towards Syprus and held the blade of her sword against his neck.

"So how am I doing so far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:56 am

"You are doing ok but....." Syprus pulled the trigger and shot her foot. "you should talk less and watch where my guns are. Even if you have a chance to kill me just confirm it and back up before you talk."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:01 am

"Damn it you sneaky son of a.."

Ignis sighed

"And that's why I love her."

Jessika stood their and thought for a second and finally she used her sword to shine the light of the sun into Syprus' eyes temporally blinding him.She then charged at him and slapped him with the flat side of her sword and retreated.

"Hmm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:04 am

"Ouch sigh your learning too fast." Syprus pointed his revolver at her and shot it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:05 am

"What will she do now?"

Jessika stood there and swung her sword hitting the bullet back at Syprus.

"..."

"Lucky hit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:11 am

Sypurs dodged the bullet and fired the three round burst gun at her. Syprus was thinking in his head "4 shots with the revolver 2 more good shot with it I guess. the 3 rounder should have about one more shot after this....." Syprus got the revolver ready for another shot.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:14 am

There were too many shots and they were to fast for Jess to do anything,She took most of the hits in the stomach and she passed out.

"Ugh..."

Ignis went and picked her up.

"You did great sweetie now you can rest."

Talking to Syprus.

"It's taking every ounce of strength not to hurt you but I did ask for this and I thank you.So wanna come in for a drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:16 am

"How about I reload my guns and you show me just how powerful you have gotten...." Syprus pulled out a clip and dropped the clip from the 3 rounder and put the new one in This clip was much longer then the old one. He reloaded his revolver to. "I will give you an excuse to fight me and get some that rage out of you." He backed up and pointed the guns at Ignis.

Last edited by steafen on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:18 am

Ignis smirked

"Just wait till I put her to bed."

Ignis walked away and after a few minutes returned

"So are you ready for this?"

Ignis formed his sword and sprouted his wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am

"As ready as I can be." Syprus pointed his revolver at Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:21 am

"As you know I'm allot more experienced at this than my wife."

Ignis fired a wave of fire at Syprus and charged at him behind it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignis has Jessika trained   Ignis has Jessika trained I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignis has Jessika trained
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Angel World :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: