Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ignis' coronation  I_vote_lcapIgnis' coronation  I_voting_barIgnis' coronation  I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ignis' coronation  I_vote_lcapIgnis' coronation  I_voting_barIgnis' coronation  I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ignis' coronation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Ignis' coronation  Empty
PostSubject: Ignis' coronation    Ignis' coronation  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 am

Due to an unforeseen circumstances Ignis' coronation had been moved up.

The coronation lasted for 2 hours and now he is king of the monster world.
Back to top Go down

Ignis' coronation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation    Ignis' coronation  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 am

"Sir there is a cat named Frank here to see you." A random advisor told Ignis this.

Last edited by steafen on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Ignis' coronation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation    Ignis' coronation  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:24 am

"Bring him to me."
Back to top Go down

Ignis' coronation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation    Ignis' coronation  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 am

"Right away sir." The advisore becconed for Frank.

"Hey Ignis I kinda made Serana mad and well I need a place to crash where she won't come to get me." Frank said this walking in.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Ignis' coronation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation    Ignis' coronation  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:27 am

"Ah so another freeloader.I guess I can allow you to stay here,but you must do something for me."
Back to top Go down

Ignis' coronation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation    Ignis' coronation  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:27 am

"What you need?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Ignis' coronation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation    Ignis' coronation  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:29 am

"Well I don't know when or where I'll need it but just remember that when i do call upon you you must do it,no questions asked.Do you accept?"
Back to top Go down

Ignis' coronation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation    Ignis' coronation  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:30 am

"I am at your service just know that if I have to do anything to Syprus I'll refuse. I am his familure for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Ignis' coronation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation    Ignis' coronation  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:32 am

"I understand and that is fine.Now lets get something to eat from the human world,I got to get out of here."
Back to top Go down

Ignis' coronation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation    Ignis' coronation  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:33 am

"Sigh I guess lets go." franked jumped on Ignis' shoulder
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Ignis' coronation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation    Ignis' coronation  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:34 am

"Well this is...familiar.Hahahaha"

Ignis and Frank went to the mall in the human world to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ignis' coronation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation    Ignis' coronation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignis' coronation
Page 1 of 1