Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_vote_lcapIgnis' coronation party - Page 5 I_voting_barIgnis' coronation party - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_vote_lcapIgnis' coronation party - Page 5 I_voting_barIgnis' coronation party - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ignis' coronation party

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:00 pm

ok I can go for a nap. Frank was tired.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:36 am

Still petting Serana

"Hey what if I erect a statue in honor of Pyrus' valor,would that help you feel better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:38 am

I doubt that he would like that and you realize that he is a wanted man here for an incident. I guess we just need to hope that he comes back like he always does.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:40 am

"No,he is a hero if I say he's a hero and no-one can stop me from doing it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 am

fine you can do it but, just know that there will be a few unhappy people. Serana was cheering up.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:45 am

"Hey I'm going to be king for a while so there will be a few things I do that the people wont like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:47 am

Don't let the power go to your head or you will deal with me and a few of my "Friends" serana said the last part with a lot of empathsis on friends.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:50 am

"Well I have "friends" of my own."

Ignis set Serana down.

"But anyway why don't you enjoy the party."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:51 am

as long as they have shrimp and lobster. I might even enjoy a glass of whine. Serana was a little excited.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:55 am

"Well go crazy,but not too crazy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:56 am

you have plenty of money to survive one night of me eating all I can. she ran off and started to eat everything in sight that she could and then she got really drunk off of wine and started to pick fights with anyone who petted her and called her cute.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:01 am

"....and that's what I mean my too crazy."

Ignis finally picked up Serana after she picked a fight with too many people.

"Alright now it's time for a nap."

Ignis sat Serana down on his bed.

"Alright now stay here and get some sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:03 am

I'll show you sleep. Serana used magic to throw a pillow at Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:05 am

"I'm too busy to fight with you right now so please get some sleep."

Ignis kissed her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:07 am

Fine your lucky I am a cat right now or I'd show you true hell that is worse then you current reality Serana passed out.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:08 am

"Huh finally."

Ignis walked back to the party.

"I wonder what she meant by being a cat right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignis' coronation party   Ignis' coronation party - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignis' coronation party
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5