Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_vote_lcapPreliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_voting_barPreliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_vote_lcapPreliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_voting_barPreliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Preliminary Rounds

Go down 
+2
Sylveraine
Xepher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:55 am

Yarashi's spell faded away, "damn it! the one time i needed it to work most!", he yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:58 am

"I think you stopped on purpose. Because you love me back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:01 am

Yarashi just got even more furious, "one of thease days ..." he said, reaching for his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:10 am

Tori pickpocketted hsi sword and taunted him. "No swords until your fight starts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:12 am

Gin felt if he get into this his head will rip off so he but out and went back to training
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:14 am

Yarashi had an idea "I'll ..." he gulped, "I'll kiss you if you give it back now".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:21 am

"No way. You'll just try to kill me with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:24 am

Yarashi sighed, "thats not the case at all, I can see how hard your trying for me, and I respect that, but my blade is the only way I feel at home, id do anything to get it back", he admited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:29 am

"mmm...hmm...i'll thimk about it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:30 am

Gin Saw the love that he and the sword have it was unmatch and said" Yarashi does love that sword that much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:33 am

Yarashi continued, "i'll even take ouy out on a date when this is over, just please givee it back", he was knealing now, "you have my word on it".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:35 am

"Well...if it's that important, it can't hurt to give it back." Tori returned the sword

Last edited by Mia XXX on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:37 am

Yuna watched all this while waiting to fight Sakura.

Namide sighed and lay her head on Ryuji's shoulder. "Ryuji...I'm tired I hope you don't mind if I use you as a pillow."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:39 am

"Belive me", Yarashi said, "the hero blade is the only thing I have that reminds me of my bonds", he paused for a moment, "you, who put me on the path to creating it, and Gin, who helped me get it in the first place".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:40 am

Gin said to Yarashi" That right, yarashi is the dude who save me from not dieing from the dragon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:48 am

Ryuji sighed. "No, Go ahead. This is just seeming more like a bunch of children squabbling than the true test of strength and courage my grandfather told me about. Is there even still honor in this competition?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:53 am

Yuna looked at Ryuji. "I know what you mean." She then sighed. "At least if we ever face each other we'll give each other a good fight."

Namide started to purr while placing a hand on her stomach and then yawned. "Hmm...what a person does outside of combat doesn't show what they are like while in combat Ryuji."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:57 am

"I suppose you're right Namide-san." He turned to Yuna. "And I look forward to it .Let's both aim to face each other then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:57 am

May walked over, her leg still hurt. "Namide, I didn't go far." Her face gave away that she got into trouble.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:59 am

Sakura ran over to Ryuji. "Hey now, Yuna has to face me first, does that mean you expect me to lose?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:01 am

"You don't want me to answer that Sakura-chan. I'm still kinda freaked out by what you did to me while I was asleep, even if it did save my life. In fact, I'm thinking about getting a restraining order." Ryuji did not realize how awkward what he had said sounded.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:05 am

Yuna looked at Sakura and smirked. "Yes I do expect you to lose but not because I'm cocky more that I just trust my strength. But if You win then best of luck to you in the rest of the tournament."

Namide looked at May and pulled her into the seat next to her again. "Tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 am

"well then, I will just have to beat you and Ryuji, then I will show all of you!" Sakura let out a giggle and smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:12 am

The announcer spoke.

"Okay everyone the preliminary rounds will start soon and I will be announcing the match ups."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:14 am

She yawned again and started to fall asleep. "May...if and when Guilford comes back wake me ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preliminary Rounds
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next