Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_vote_lcapPreliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_voting_barPreliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_vote_lcapPreliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_voting_barPreliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Preliminary Rounds

Go down 
+2
Sylveraine
Xepher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:57 pm

The man dusted himself off. "Sorry...you look like...ya know...a kid." HE laughed for a sec before realizing that Syprus could see his face. He hurried to put his cloak up. "You didn't...se that by some chance...did you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:01 am

"I do not care what you look like or anything I just have a feeling you are up to no good and if you are please be aware I will crush you and your ambitions." Syprus said this in an unhappy voice he is still mad over the loss of his father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 am

He closed hhis eyes and stretched his arms, still facing Syprus. "I see...I'd imagine you wouldn't feel too great about that. But what if I told you I could get him back?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:05 am

"I see reading minds I do not wish to get him back because, knowing him he will come back when hell gets tired of him. If you wish to keep reading my mind or reading my emotions I would like to tell you one thing I am the last person in any world you would want to deal with." Magic started to voilently flow around Syprus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:06 am

"Calm down, I was only trying to help...so did you enter,anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:07 am

"I am entered in this event maybe we will meet in the ring that is if you are going to be competing." Syprus started to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:08 am

"I see...see you in the first round, Syprus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:11 am

Syprus was walking around "So, that is my first match so much for getting an easy win I might have to show off a few moves."

Meanwhile Frank and Serana were outside the arena getting ready to start up their fight again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:11 am

Yarashi's eyes started to have a golden glow for a moment,"someone has issues, could be mine over Tori, or someone is about to get muged, but thats all I know", he said calmly. Yarashi felt a presense he remembered verry well, "Speeking of Tori ..." he said to himself, looking around.

Last edited by Yarashi Kaminato on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:12 am

As the cloaked man saw them, he stepped over. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:14 am

"None your buisness." serana said and the two cats kept fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:15 am

"I didn't want to do this to really anyone..." He did the same thin as he did to Syprus, only now to Serana and Frank. "I see...well, I say you two shoudl stop fighting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 am

serana and frank both turned around and casted a a huge spell on the hooded person.

A huge flame came roaring at the hooded person.

"buzz off and mind your own buisness now." Serana and frank got ready to fight again.

Last edited by steafen on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:19 am

"That's not going to work on me, I'm afraid..." His eyes started glowing. They stopped glowing as he stumbled to teh ground and stood up. This time, sanding like a cat though. "You shoudl know...I'm not all human..."

Last edited by Mia XXX on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:19 am

The member 'Mia XXX' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:20 am

"Sigh now your just annoying me frank lets put this on hold."

"yes this annoying person needs to be put in their place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:23 am

"Now face my true power!!!" His eyes turned to black color. His claws started showing. His cloak began to fly away onto teh wall, but he was now covered in cat fur. He growled and hissed as he began to walk closer.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:23 am

'Spell Check' : 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:25 am

"Sigh I guess I'll just have to do something like this. magic started to form around serana.

A huge wave of water headed for the hood creep.

Last edited by steafen on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:25 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:27 am

"Face my wrath!" He started to generate fire and lightning around him. Wind started to blow, blocking anything from touching him. The fire and lightning surrounded both cats and closed in to teh point that they couldn't move. "How do you like me NOW?!?!?"

Last edited by Mia XXX on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:27 am

#1 'Spell Check' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:32 am

Frank and Serana set up barriors around themselves "I doubt your magic can penitrate the might of two barriors."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:33 am

Suddenly, the fire and lightning dissappeared as he fell to the ground unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preliminary Rounds
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next