Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_vote_lcapPreliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_voting_barPreliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_vote_lcapPreliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_voting_barPreliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Preliminary Rounds

Go down 
+2
Sylveraine
Xepher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:53 am

Koji took her money."Fine, here you go. I wouldn't want any of this planet's inhabitants to think lowly of me. Tell your friends! Koji handed her 2 drinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:54 am

May glugged them down pretty fast. "Ahhh...that was really good! I'll be sure to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:56 am

Gin Head back into the locker room and Start back into Traning his Mind and his Sword Skills to get ready for his match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:58 am

Tori appeared behind Yarashi again. "Hey there."

May put her cloak on, threw her 3 bottles at the registration person, and took the cloak off and laughed. "That was good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:00 am

Yarashi looked at Tori and jumped from his seat, "quit doing that!", he yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:01 am

Tori let out a laugh. "You know I'm just kidding, honey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:01 am

Gin is Going left and right And his Finshing move The Wolf slam Driver and saw Yarashi and Tori and said to himself"Awe So Cute.

He went back into Training. He saw Yarashi Jump and he was saiding" Yarashi man there something about you and Tori that i can't said yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:05 am

"Well as long as you're here, I gues you can sit with me", Yarashi, said siting back down, "dont go trying anything on me, Tori".
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:12 am

Rina walked over to Koji. "Mind if I buy one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:12 am

"Hey, you don't have to hide the fact that you love me back."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:13 am

"Sure, 600 yen."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:14 am

Rina dug through her pocket but only found 599. "I'm 1 yen short, is this OK?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 am

"sure, I'm not unreasonable. Just let your friends know! Koji took the money and handed her a drink.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:18 am

Rina ran off towards her friends. "Thanks!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:29 am

Yarashi looked at Tori, "love isnt exactly how I pin my fealings for you, you're more of a special friend", he explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:30 am

Tori smiled. "Say what you want to, but I know you love me back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:33 am

Yarashi looked away, "never say that again, or I might just hurt you befor you fight", he warned Tori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:36 am

zztori just glared at him. "I wouldn't try that, honey."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:37 am

"Well looks like business is going good here. I'll leave my minions to finish up sales for this event, and I'll head back to base." He flew off. Koji's minions went throughout the stadium, offering the sports drinks for a mere 600 yen.

OOC: This is what they look like, but with delicious beverages instead of guns: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:37 am

Gin stop training and ask yarashi" Hey Dude What going on"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:43 am

Yarashi looked at Tori and smiled, "Just try me", he taunted, then he looked at Gin, "nothing you need to worry about".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:46 am

Tori looked at Gin. "He knows he loves me, but he won't admit it, that's all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:48 am

Gin Facepalm himself. He said to Yarashi to his Ears" Dude i have a major Headpain Becosuse of this i want to wolf out and start to drink peoples blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 am

Yarashi's rage got the better of him, "quit saying that! .... Snake Lightning-Stream!" he held as a surge of black lightning engolfed his hand, ready to throw.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 am

The member 'Yarashi Kaminato' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preliminary Rounds
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next