Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_vote_lcapPreliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_voting_barPreliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_vote_lcapPreliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_voting_barPreliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Preliminary Rounds

Go down 
+2
Sylveraine
Xepher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:23 am

She smiled. "I just like having fun."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:24 am

"Alright, but not until after the tournament, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:24 am

"We can figure out the place after I am not a mess. If you throw a party be sure to contact Pyrus' pizzaria I heard a rumor that one of my fathers rouge illusions still runs it after he lost his job being a janiter for the school."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:26 am

"That's up to Namide, if she want's do do that."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:36 am

She nodded. "Sure..his pizza was good. But Syprus we'll find a way to get your father back." She then stood up. "Anyway...let's go do something for now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:38 am

"You both can go do something I doubt anyone wants to move me around all day."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:39 am

"What did you have in mind?" *Tsun turns to syprus* "Just let yourself get healed. Namide knows someone who can heal you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:42 am

"Fine I guess I can get healed if you both insist on it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:43 am

"Right. Namide, if you would..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:43 am

Namide nodded and ran off to go get Yuna. "I'll be back in a bit."

About a minute later Namide walked back in with Yuna.

Yuna looked at Syprus and sighed. "Alright where do you need healing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:45 am

"Got 3 bullets holes in the leg and 3 on the hip. I hope it is not too gory for you." Syprus sat up and pulled the blanket off showing the bullet holes in his leg and pointed at his hip that had the other holes.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:47 am

She sighed and cracked her knuckles. "That's All? Child's play." She then held her hands out and a golden yellow glow surrounded them as they started to close the wounds slowly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:49 am

"What an interesting trick I have not seen anything like it before. Would be interesting to learn." Syprus felt tingling in his wounds as they sealed up.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:52 am

She looked at him. "It's hard to teach...not really magic but more using spiritual energy. The dangers of it is if you use too much in 1 day you start going into your life force which is what keeps you alive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:53 am

"I see nothing that I could do I am just a useless warlock who can only use magic. My life is always in danger don't wanna roll the dice and die." Syprus was starting to feel way better.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 am

She finished up and then sat on the end of the bed feeling tired. "Ughh...I'm gonna rest now."

Namide hugged Tsun's arm and watched. "Thanks Yuna."

Yuna just looked up at her and smiled. "No problem."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:58 am

"I really have to thank you if you ever need anything do not be afraid to ask me I am more then willing to help with anything that is in my power to do so."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:01 am

Yuna looked at her. "There is one thing....what do you know of curses?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:03 am

"I don't know much but, my familure is a master of them. Someone you know cursed?" Syprus sat on the end of the bed interested in what yuna asked.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:09 am

She looked down. "I am but it's a long story I'd rather not talk about I have enough people that know of it. My sister teases me cause of it too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 am

"I see well later when my cat gets done with his nap I'll see if we can help you out. I just want you to know breaking curses is dangerus stuff if it goes wrong it could kill you or make the curse even worse. My father was cursed and he always told me they are pretty nasty things." Syprus said this with concearn in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:14 am

She nodded and sighed. "Mine doesn't affect me living as in it won't kill me...but it affects a lot of my life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:15 am

"I see well when you talk to my cat frank later you will have to tell him all about the curse I do not like to pry into people's buisnes so, I can be away when you both meet up to give you privacy."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:17 am

She shook her head. "No it's good....I just find this curse embarrassing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:19 am

"Then it is settled I'll see what I can do for you. If I wake Frank up now he'd curse me to never sleep again that would be bad." Syprus was trying to talk his way out of getting into Yuna's buisness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preliminary Rounds   Preliminary Rounds - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preliminary Rounds
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next