Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_vote_lcapWelcome new house guests - Page 13 I_voting_barWelcome new house guests - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_vote_lcapWelcome new house guests - Page 13 I_voting_barWelcome new house guests - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Welcome new house guests

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Welcome new house guests - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:28 pm

"I will help you find them>"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Mia was confused when she walked over and saw them. "What's going on?"

Last edited by Mia XXX on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:36 pm

She looked to Mia and picked her up. "It's nothing for you to worry about." She then pet her gently and sat down setting her on her lap. She then looked at Guilford and nodded so Mia won't hear.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:37 pm

"Whatever it is, I wanna help in any way I can if you're doing something important."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 pm

She looked down at Mia and shook her head. "Mia...it's dangerous I don't want you involved." She kissed her forehead and smiled. "Please just don't get involved and stay safe."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:39 pm

"Well, I'll have to know, which of you are good trackers. Seen the fact these people can cover their tracks well, we'll need someone experienced. And we know 1 limitation of theirs. They are only represented in the Human world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:40 pm

"My sister is gonna get involved, and I don't want her in it alone."

Ronny walked over from the corner of the room. "I got it. Let me help. Or else my sister's going to try."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Yuna stood up. "I can track people by their spiritual energy."

Namide sighed. "I can follow auras." she then looked at Ronny and blinked. "Ok..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Ronny laughed. "So can I, Namide, that's how I knew where you were."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Ignis said with a smile

"Alright."

Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Guilford stood up, and walked in front of the group. "Yuna and Namide, you two will have to do the tracking then, as much as I dislike it. Me and the Glaston Knights will stay on distance and jump in when you found them. Ignis, can you transport us back to the Human World?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Ronny looked at Guilford. "Should I go too or no?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:44 pm

She handed Mia over to Ronny and sighed. "Look...I won't allow you two to get involved." She then turned. "I want Mia to be safe and you can take care of her in case I don't come back. This is an order from your queen to not get involved to both of you." She then looked at Guilford and nodded. "Ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:45 pm

"At leat let May help you. She's at your place."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:45 pm

"Ya I can the same way we got in."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Some of the Knights shrugged, and Guilford looked around them to make sure they wouldn't do anything. "we're in this together. Now, we have to get going. Mia and Ronny, you two should care for C.C. while we are on our mission. Ignis, please meet us at the gates, we have some Knightmares extra there by now, I imagine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Ronny got a serious look. "Just stop by Namide'splace real quick. May'll be expecting you to come. And she can help more than you think she can."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:48 pm

"Okay I'll meet you there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Mia struggled to go wit them. "Lemme go! I wanna help them!"

Ronny held her back. "You can't Namide asked us not to."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:50 pm

"Very well, I'll go there myself." He turned to a Knight, and gave him orders to lead the people to the Arakai Forest, close to the Ruins.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:51 pm

"Hey!Just cut it out if you want to help just do as we say okay?Please just do that it's for your own good."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Namide looked at Mia and then walked over to her and crouched down hugging her. "Mia...it hurts me leaving you here but I want you safe. Do you understand why I left you here?" She then waited for an answer while looking at her.

Yuna turned. "Sir Guilford....besides tracking I'm a skilled swordsman and can use spiritual energy to fight."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:02 pm

While Guilford was walking with the entire army on people towards the gates, he conversed with Yuna. "Do you have any experience with a Knightmare Frame?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:03 pm

"But I wanna heeeeeelp..."

Ronny looked at Namide. "Please, have May help...if these people are who I think they are...let's just say they have a story with May..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:04 pm

She looked up. "I'll get her but I want you to be here watching over Mia." She then looked back to Mia. "There is a way you can help while also staying out of danger. Keep an eye on C.C. and make sure she stays asleep." She then got up and left with Guilford and the rest.

Yuna shook her head. "No.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome new house guests
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next