Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_voting_barC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_voting_barC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

C.C. and Namide's Apartment

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:30 am

Mia giggled. "And you remind me of me.". She started purring as she began eating.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:38 am

She sighed and finished eating. "Mia....I really do think you should go back to your family." She then looked at her. "I mean...I have issues with my family a lot but we still care about each other. They may just be looking out for you."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:46 am

Mia's phone rang. "Hang on. Hello? Oh, hi May!......oh.....oh wow.....that's great news. K. Bye. That was my sister. She heard about me staying here and said I could for as long as I want to. She just says you have to take good care of me." Mia giggled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:49 am

She smiled and picked her up. "Ok." She then hugged her. "I'd like to meet your family sometime...other than that girl tori..she tried to drive me through with a sword."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:51 am

"She's always mistaking people for others."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 am

She smiled and pet her while scratching her behind her ear. "So...can I meet your family sometime?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:58 am

"Tori and May are the only ones in this place. You can meet may now at the park.". Mia giggled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:01 am

She nodded. "Well then want to go to the park?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:03 am

"Sure!". Mia jumped down and led the way.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:49 am

After returning to the apartment she set Mia down and walked over to an empty spot on the ground where she sat down her legs crossed and she closed her eyes starting to use her powers to push it so it can go longer
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:24 am

"You do realize that if you keep doing that, you'll strain yourself too much, and in the end only get hurt." from behind her, a familiar voice talked to her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:29 am

She opened her eyes and looked back before getting up and running to c.c. and hugging her. "Onee-chan." She then nodded and rest her head on her shoulder. "I know...that's why I'm trying to train myself to be able to use my powers longer."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:31 am

"You have enough rest for it?" C.C. walked to the kitchen table, to get some fruit. "Oh, and when are the people for your party coming over? I expect that you're gonna throw a big one."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:33 am

She blinked and then blushed looking down. "I...forgot to invite people."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:33 am

"Well, let's do that then, shall we?" getting the fruit in a backpack, she went to the hall for cloaks.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:36 am

She blinked. "C.C." She tilt her head. "There is one thing I want for my birthday." She then poked at C.C.'s white bondage outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:37 am

"Well, what is it? You can tell me."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:38 am

Ignis and Pyrus arived at an apartment

Knock Knock

"C.C. are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:38 am

She smiled. "I want an outfit like yours." She then hugged her before turning to the door. "Someone is here."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:45 am

"This is an exclusive one, I got it a long time ago, and had it repaired at several occasions. It'll be hard finding someone who would actually make these, but I'll see what I can do." She then walked to the door, and opened it. "Yes?... Ah, old acquaintances."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:47 am

"I am not that old I am only about 900" Pyrus said in a bland voice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:47 am

Ignis goes and hugs his beloved

"Oh how I've missed you.Where have you been my dear beloved?Oh hi Namide."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

She blinked and walked over to the couch to rest a bit. "Thank you Onee-Chan" She then looked at the door. "Who is it?"

Last edited by Shade on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:49 am

"Some... friends of yours." Pushing Ignis' forwardness away, she went back inside, gesturing they could follow. "I'm assuming you have guests after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:51 am

"I came here as request of Ignis."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.C. and Namide's Apartment
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next