Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Offer of Power - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOffer of Power - Page 2 I_voting_barOffer of Power - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Offer of Power - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOffer of Power - Page 2 I_voting_barOffer of Power - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Offer of Power

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Offer of Power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:12 am

Yarashi glanced over at the two new people, "oh great, sometimes i atract tmore people than being a killer is worth", he said joking around.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:13 am

She looked at Yarashi her aura sense picking up two auras. "Hmm.." She then pet Mia's hair and scratched her behind her right ear.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:13 am

Tori walked to Yarashi and grabbed his shoulder. "I can help."

Mia blinked and giggled. "She looks busy right now."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:16 am

"She seems stubborn." She then started walking past them. "So..Mia this is a school. Sadly most the students here are human and very shallow." She then turned walking off again. "Come on let's go to my apartment." As she started leaving she continued to pet Mia's head. "I'll treat you like a sister ok Mia?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:17 am

Yarashi noded, "I'll follow you then, im faster than I look, so theres no need to look behind you" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:20 am

Mia smiled. "OK."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:23 am

She smiled and walked off heading in the direction of the apartments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:29 am

Tori walked toward the apartments, following Namide out of untrust.

Tori came back to the school. "If you can hear me, I'll take you up on your offer now!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:00 am

Variel appeared as his cloaked normal form and looked at Tori. "Oh? You'll take a deal for more power?" He then held his hand out and a black orb formed. "This is it for the power I can offer right now but know it binds you to me you will be unable to harm me or interfere with my plans and if I ask it you will have to help with my plans."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:05 am

*Shana teleports in* "Don't take it...it's influence is something you cannot handle"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:06 am

He looked at Shana. "What Influence?" He tilt his head seriously not knowing what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:07 am

"The power you offer this innocent girl. It's corrupted."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:08 am

He blinked. "How so?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:10 am

"It contains something extra that throws it out of balance, and that when that balance is thrown off, it corrupts everyone and everything it touches that can't handle it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:12 am

"I'm no innocent girl." She smirked. "I tried to kill someone who claims to be the demon queen. I'll take the power."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:13 am

he shook his head. "I don't care what happens to others." He still held out the black orb to Tori.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:14 am

"Don't, you will be corrupted by it's influence. This is not the path you should walk, if you continue down this path, you will regret it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:17 am

Tori threw her sword at shana, ripping shana's skin open on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:20 am

"You really think that hurts me? I am far older than you'll ever be. I am trying to help you, and this is how you repay someone's kindness?" *Shana takes the power and teleports away*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:21 am

He shook his head and walked off. "I have no more power to offer right now. I'll get more later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:28 am

Tori smirked smugly. With 2 voices she began to speak. "I took the real power and replaced it with a fortune telling b all. Nice move, eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Yarashi seemed uneasy, "another one of those deamons huh?" he said to himself, "maybe i cant trust her afterall". he walked away inall the commotion, it seemed to be the best option, "could annyone help lift this cure of mine?", he said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offer of Power
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2