Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Offer of Power I_vote_lcapOffer of Power I_voting_barOffer of Power I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Offer of Power

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:59 am

Variel after having left the school walked off and leaned against a tree near the school building before taking on his original form as Zedaran but this time back in his cloak hiding his face so only his eyes show.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:04 am

A girl walked by. She glared angrily at him. "I know those eyes.". She stayed quiet so she was unheard.
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:07 am

Yarashi headong for the school bilding, decided to pull his hood over his face again so that he wouldnt be seen there by someone who may remember him. Starting to grow fangs in his mouth like those of a snake, he neared the school and noticed Variel in the shade of the tree. Deciding to try to be nice for once in his life, he walked up and introduced himself, " hey there, im Willium." He used a fake name, due to evryone seeing him around latly.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:08 am

He looked over at the girl for a second before looking to the person talking to him. "Ah...I'm Zedaran. Now tell me something...ever dream of power beyond belief?"
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:11 am

The girl got nervous. "Do you mean...me?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:12 am

He looked at her and then back to the guy. "Either of you."
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:14 am

Yarashi smiled, "you have no idea", he said as if sarcasticly speeking. Glancing at the school, he remembered needing to meet Gin, this couldnt take that long, could it? ...
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:15 am

She got an angry look and growled. "If you're asking me to work with you it's a no! I'll never forget that day!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:16 am

He held out his hand to Yarashi. "Well then...I will offer you some of my power on one condition. You will be bound to me, unable to harm me, stop my plans and must help with my plans. Deal?"

OOC: Mia he's not the guy your character worked for he's 10,000+ years old and was sealed away for most that time.
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:19 am

"Hmph.."

OOC to shade: it's a dif thing than that... Btw zederan should recognize Tori
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:21 am

"As long as your plans can wait till i get some unfinished throwdown done, then sure", Yarashi said in a hurry, "It will not be long, I just need to destroy a little someone".
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:22 am

He looked at Yarashi an orb of Red Energy forming above his hand now. "Take this to gain your power then. Just remember you will be bound to me unable to harm me and unable to stop my plans."

OOC: Mia your character would be dead by age if he knows her. Unless he met her a few years ago.
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:32 am

Yarashi's eyes started to glow purple, and a snake scale grew on his fourhead. "Alriht then" he said, but talking with 2 voices, his own, and a shadowwy dark voice. "oh, and i lied to you befor, my name ... is Yarashi Kaminato, soon to be the worlds greatest killer", he said, starting to obsorb the energy, "hmm, maybe i dont need to go and harm that kid just yet, i have a fealing you know what your doing".
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 am

He smirked and walked off. "Do what you want just know that energy makes you unable to harm me." He then laughed and vanished into an inky mass before that even vanished itself.
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:38 am

"Cowardly still. Nothing's changed."
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:44 am

Yarashi glaced at the gorl, and got an idea, remembering what Gin had said to him a while back, "do you know annything about a sword of purifying light?" he asked with his normal voice.
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:48 am

"I don't have a sister with one if you're asking that."
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:54 am

Yarashi sighed, "no, I mean i gotta find one, its a long storry, see, this sowrd of dark power gave me this curse and ... who am I kiding, you think im crazy now, right?", he asked, starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:59 am

"No, but I can let you keep those powers and be unbound to that guy...it only last a week though. But continue your story."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:00 am

After having left the mall with Mia she carried her to the school and looked around noticing a guy and a girl talking. "Hmm..I don't recognize them."
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:04 am

Mia whispered to Namide. "That's my siter, Tori."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:05 am

She looked at Mia. "Why don't we talk to her then?"
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:05 am

"... basicly, the only way to lift the curse that i know of is to fuse a sword used by an angel of pure light, with this sword i have here, using some kind of spell". Yarashi continued, still facing the other direction.
Back to top Go down

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:08 am

"I'd rather not."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:09 am

She blinked. "Why not?" She then poked her nose. "I understand you ran away but I think if we talked with your family then we could get something set up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Offer of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offer of Power   Offer of Power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offer of Power
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Public Schools :: Arakai High School-
Jump to: