Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBasic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_voting_barBasic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBasic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_voting_barBasic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Basic Training Assignment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:06 pm

"No, I said teamwork. That's not teamwork. You started off great with the double Demon. But the moment that Beast popped up you went solo. Out there, in the real field. You have real people around you. You have real lives vanishing. If a soldier dies, it's someones son or daughter, it's someones mom or dad. It's someones brother or sister. If you go solo, you lose track of that. And if I need you to cover my back, I have to be able to trust you to have my back, and not run off to try and kill some beast. I don't need you to show me you can handle it. I don't need people to try and make me proud by achievements."

He knelt down before her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "This simulation. It's a memory. It's real. I was there. I lost barrackbuddies in that fight. I lost friends there. This was our retaking of the Bay of Ghaal. It was costly. But we managed, because we all followed orders and we all did what we had to do. If I'm out there, I trust you with my life. I have to know you can carry that responsibility."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:09 pm

"I see...I'm sorry, I got a bit into that fight without thinking. But...I did want to at least take it on so you could get away from it." She looked at him her breathing a bit heavy now. "I'm a bit prone of getting interested in fighting. Especially during a fight when the adrenaline gets to me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:13 pm

He let his head hang for a second, then looked up to her again, with a charismatic smile. "I know. I saw. But that's what the Academy training is for. You're being thrown in the mix without proper training. That's why I'm gonna keep you close to me. If anyone has to take a hit for it, I'd rather it be me, than someone else." He grabbed his helmet and put it on again. "You ready for the real challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:17 pm

She looked at him again and shook her head. "No..." She quickly put her own helmet back on and stood up slowly. "I..I need to get out of here for a bit." She stumbled to the wall and placed her hand on it as she started heading towards the door holding herself up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:21 pm

He went over to her, hand on her back. "You're not hurt, are you? I've seen soldiers break a leg, literally, when trying to evade those holo images."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:25 pm

She stopped and looked at him. "I can't do this anymore...get me to the leader of this camp..please." She was breathing very heavily now and lowered her illusion, but due to her helmet and her armor she didn't look different yet.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:31 pm

He pushed against her shoulder, causing them to face each other, torso to torso. "I'm your commanding officer now, you report to me. If you have issues, you come to me, so again. Are you hurt, and if not, what's wrong?" He was genuinely concerned. It could be stage fright. He'd seen it before, when people thought they could take the world, but the moment the sirenes went off, they hid in the bathroom. With these lifelike simulations, he couldn't blame her having second thoughts. Though it would instantly eliminate her from the military.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:34 pm

"I'm...not hurt but I did lie about some things when I signed up for this military." She looked at him and then placed her hands on her helmet pull it off now showing her true self, her hair that was shaped like cat ears now was actually cat ears, her eyes a pale blue, and her pupils being slits. "One of the lies was my last name. The other...you can obviously tell by now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:39 pm

The rifle was a couple meters away, no way he could reach for it. But he did have a blaster pistol, drawing it on instant, and aiming it at her head, point blank, taking a couple steps back. "You rats ... Sending spies into our camps now, too, ey? Losing the war now, so you try to sneak in and slice a couple commanders? Nto a chance."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:44 pm

She stared at his weapon and stepped back a bit. "I'm no spy. I defected from my race and family to fight against them. I told you the truth when I told you about my past. If I was a spy why would I show myself now or even tell you the truth about my past?" She took a breath and then looked to him "If you want to take me in then do it, I'm sure you have some questions."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:50 pm

"Oh trust me, I got more than questions. I got a good couple thousand dogtags that want some blood. and why reveal yourself? To win trust, maybe. Or just to see the sting of betrayal, right before you try to kill me. Yeah, I can think of a good couple reasons. But any good ones aren't among them." He held the pistol still and kept his aim at her forehead. No way in hell was he gonna let some Demon trick him.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:55 pm

She threw her rifle to the ground, and then grabbed her metal case off her back before also tossing that to the ground as well finishing by taking her mechanical arm off and also throwing that to the ground. "There I'm unarmed now." She put her other arm up showing she meant no harm. "I am serious about having defected from my race and family to help the humans."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:57 pm

While keeping the pistol at her, he picked up the rifle, and quickly switched over to that. "Why should I trust you? You lie about your name, you lie about your intentions. What makes it that you wouldn't be lying now?" Trusting a demon would be the last thing he'd do. No way in all heavens.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 12:04 am

"I not once lied about my intentions, I told you i joined this military to help fight against the demons." She looked at the rifle now. "I did lie about my name and what I am, but only because of reasons like this, it's almost impossible to get trust from humans as a demon." She leaned against the wall and looked at him again. "If I was going to attack you, I would have done it by now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 12:18 am

"You don't need to attack in order to hurt. Relaying intel, spying, tactics. Any of that." But completely at odds with what he said he lowered the rifle. "We're gonna talk. We're gonna have a real good talk. And you're gonna tell the truth or you won't leave this room alive." Removing his helmet, he typed in a new program. The room went dark again, then made place for a deep green jungle. In front of them was a stone table with several seats. He sat down and placed the rifle in front of him, aiming at a chair, gesturing her to sit there. "I want to know who you are, why you're here and what in gods name went through your head thinking about showing yourself."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 12:23 am

She picked up her arm and metal case and walked to the table placing them on the table as well before sitting down. "I showed myself because my illusion was about to fall and I couldn't keep lying about this anymore. Now for why I'm here and who I am. My true name is Princess Natsumi Murrpau, heir to the throne in the demon world. I told you about why I'm here before though, I came here to help the humans, because of all the atrocities I've witnessed while growing up. One human was killed in front of me when I was 6 for just giving me that mechanical arm and interacting with me..." She lowered her head remembering that.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 12:26 am

"Princess? Really? You expect me to believe, that a princess of the Demon World, heir to their wretched throne, comes over here to help us fight them. All over some dude who gave you a new arm and then got himself killed? I'm not that gullible."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 12:28 am

"Believe what you want, but I speak the truth." She stared at him. "I left my father and mother about 3 years ago and have been in this world since then, however it wasn't until recently when I got the courage to fight back."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 12:38 am

He looked at her, went silent for a minute. Then eventually, he slides the rifle over the table to her. "I'm not saying I'm gonna trust you. I'm not liking this, not one bit, and it'll take a lot from you to change my mind about this. But you signed up. And I'm keeping you to the contract you signed. You're under my command, you're a rookie, and you'll be training like crazy if you want to make it. I'll be expecting you to behave normally and keep your illusion or whatever up while among others. You'll get your bunk in my tent so you have privacy to get back to your own. Self. I won't rat you out to command, butyou even as much as give any sort of signs that you're spying or trying to sabotage us. I'll blast each of your limbs and drag you out on the front lines to be used as a meatshield."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 12:42 am

"Understood." She then put her arm back on and grabed her metal case placing it on her back again. "I can probably keep my illusion down most the time if I keep my helmet on and only have to raise it while taking off my helmet."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 10:44 am

He picked up the rifle, lying under a root, and went to the door, turning off the program. Placing both their rifles back in the loader, he then turned to her, gesturing for her helmet. "I'll show you our bunk first. So you can get comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 5:59 pm

She put her helmet back on and followed him. "Thank you for not attacking me Ordo." She walked alongside him now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 1:00 am

"Yeah, don't thank me yet." They walked the path through the outpost in silence, Ordo refusing to talk. Suddenly he felt eyes everywhere, like everyone was noticing him or paying attention, following him. Made him really uneasy. Thank the lords when they returned to the barracks, he could finally breathe calmly again. Closing the door and locking it, he took off his helmet and slowly started to strip the armor from his body. "Beds are opposite of each other as you can see, it's to avoid privacy issues when using bunkbeds. Especially in cases of differenct sex. Bathroom's at your right, it's small, so only one can use it at a time and chow's at 19:00. That's in 30 minutes, give or take."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:33 pm

"30 minutes hmm?" She sat on her bed and took off her helmet, before slowly taking off her armor and raising her illusion around herself again. "I'm not really hungry right now, I'll probably stay here." She laid back on her bed and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Training Assignment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2