Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A new assignment I_vote_lcapA new assignment I_voting_barA new assignment I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A new assignment I_vote_lcapA new assignment I_voting_barA new assignment I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A new assignment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:56 pm

The woman walked into the Temple, wearing a suit of Human Military. She stayed at the entrance, looking around a bit, trying to get orientated inside the huge building. She'd never actually been there, it was all new.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:01 pm

Jing left the conference room. Kid was already long gone, but that hardly mattered he would contact him when he needed to. Jing walked to the entrance finding a women. She was looking around, either lost or new. Seeing as she was at the entrance she probably wasn't lost. Still better safe than sorry.

"New to the temple?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:16 pm

She looked at the man, then gave a nod. "I'm here for a meeting with the Ar'lynnian Council. They were supposed to give me an assignment, but. This is my first time here."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Jing slightly winced at that. 'Meeting with the Ar'lynnian Council' was not the best phase at the moment. It brought up his recent meeting. He suppressed his thoughts and nodded.

"5th floor all the way in the back. Need help getting there?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:23 pm

"Yes, that'd be great." She could see the man was an Angel. By his skin and his eyes. She'd seen only one or two, so far. She wasn't entirely fond of them, having mixed feelings about the Battle for the Wall, the start of the First War. She felt the Angels could have done better to prevent that massacre, as well as get there faster, but on the other side, it wasn't their fault that the Demons had attacked. That dubios feeling always lingered.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:32 pm

"Alright, let's move."

Jing beckoned the woman to follow. The once over Jing did of the woman gave him minimal information hair color and eye color. He actions spoke to him more. No smile while they talked, either professional or unfriendly maybe a combination of both. She had given him a once over as well, and confirmed he was an angel. Maybe it had something to do with the animosity he was feeling? Although interesting it hardly matter, he has come across weirder things. Of course, if one hated angels why work for the Ar'lynnian Council? Let's find out.

"What business do you have the council if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:40 pm

She looked at him, neutrality in her eyes. "I was asked to come here for a special assignment. It was said I would be placed under someone's command who is able to give me work that would be more up my alley. Or so I was told. So I'm here to hear them out on what they have to say."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:46 pm

Jing went through a mental list of contacts in his head. Arron was stationed in Central, and Siris was stationed at the border. There were other agents in the demon world as well. Of course she had said the assignment would be 'up her alley.' What were her specialties?

"What do you specialize in?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:49 pm

"Nothing in particular, not a real special turf. I've just been Border Lieutenant at Demon World Borders for 2 years now. They were adamant on promoting me, but I feel I'm more useful in the field with the people I serve with. I do them more good there, than in some room looking at maps. So I figured this just was a way of them to get rid of me, or something."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:54 pm

How odd. Promotions weren't handed out regularly. She was either extremely good at her job or there was something else at play. Still, no need to jump to conclusion.

"Get rid of you? What makes you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:58 pm

She gave him a shrug, and looked forward again. "Devotion. Puts you too close to the men, they say. Clouds your judgment. To me that's all just bull. They cut themselves off from the soldiers and the lives it contains, and they just play them like cards. I disagreed. They didn't quite like that."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:04 am

Seemed about right. Why care about other's live when you could care about your own. Let other take the fall while you gained all the fame and riches from their work. Typical military hierarchy. If the commander was competent the army could succeed. If not then lives were lost... Jing suppressed a frown. No need to remember that... He stopped in front a pair of immaculate doors to the council room.

"Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:06 am

She turned to him and made a slight bow. "Thanks for helping me out. I appreciate it." Finally a small smile broke the surface.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:08 am

Jing smiled back. At least she wasn't serious all the time.

"Good luck."

He gave a small wave and turned around intent on leaving the building. He had to get to Central.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:23 am

She entered when she got summoned. Not long after she was outside again, hungering for her gear, just to get out of the suit. She'd been assigned to a special squad that would be on standby for mission of high importance. The squad existed of not only Humans, but Angels and Demons alike. And what was more, she was assigned under direct command of the man who'd lead her there. Jing was her superior officer now. But he was yet to be informed of the situation, the Council had decided that his past missions had affected the judgment somewhat too much. He was the investigator and communicator of the squad, whereas she would make sure that he didn't get torn apart while doing his work. I'm his bodyguard now. Just have to find him, then we can get to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new assignment   A new assignment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new assignment
Page 1 of 1