Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSearch for the Cards - Page 2 I_voting_barSearch for the Cards - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSearch for the Cards - Page 2 I_voting_barSearch for the Cards - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Search for the Cards

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Search for the Cards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:43 pm

"well, I don't think I'd want to punch that cop. He looked like he had a very boney face, I could have hurt my hand." Sakura dusted off her shirt. "Anyways, I need to look for more cards."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:44 pm

"Don't start any more trouble try to lay low till the cops leave." Then pyrus started to head off in another direction.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:52 pm

"Bye sensei!" Sakura looked around.
Kerbecs said to her 'There's a card nearby sheila!'
Sakura once again began searching for the car. This time climbing all the trees she could find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Pyrus was evading the police trying to get back to his place in the park. After seeing his place had cops investigating it he set off to find another place to sleep in the park.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:15 pm

*Shana pops in behind Pyrus* "Boo"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:16 pm

"Gah, whos there?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:18 pm

"It's the girl you saw earlier, the one who stopped by your 'Shop'. Certainly you can do better than sleeping in the park..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:20 pm

"Oh it is just you. Do you have a cat for a partner who eats away all your money? I am going to have to set up elsewhere anyways got my self in some trouble around here."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:23 pm

"No, but you can't just sleep in the park every day you know, you're gonna get in trouble with the authorities again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:24 pm

"Yeah I am planning to move my operations to the mall. That is where I was heading before you surprised me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:27 pm

"How about I give you the opportunity to live somewhere nice?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:28 pm

"What you playing at girl sorry but, I do not want to add more charges to what I already have."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:29 pm

"But the way you are heading is why I am intervening"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:31 pm

"Please do explain why you are bothering me I am starting suspect you are more then a dellusion brought on by hunger.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:33 pm

"...I am trying to change your course so that you don't cause anything bad to happen, and your current way of thinking and doing things is what is going to cause this to happen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:36 pm

"I have lived this far with this way of thinking I am sure I have many more years ahead of me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:37 pm

"...unfortunately, I fear that isn't the case with your current path."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:39 pm

"I'll take my chances accepting help from a person I do not know is low even for me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:40 pm

"But alas, it is from those we do not know that we receive most of our help, is it not? Accept my offer, and your future will be that much better. Trust me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:24 am

"Yeah no I'll be fine if I do whatever I want and no destiny can say otherwise. Now if you would excuse me I have some begging to do at the mall." Said Pyrus and he started to walk away heading for the mall.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:47 am

"You'll regret this...dearly. My offer will stand whenever you choose to accept it." *Shana vanishes*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:51 am

Sakura climbed one last tree, this one quite large.
"Aha! here it is! the "Wood" Card."
Sakura sealed the card and headed on her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 am

Intro: Rokubey
Rokubey is walking down a path when he notices a card on the ground. *Picks up card*
"....weird" *puts card in pocket*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for the Cards
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2