Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_voting_barSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_voting_barSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sleeping on your parent's couch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:08 am

"Which one of you faries is next?" Igrus looked around.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:10 am

She looked up at Igrus and blinked. "Onii-san...you get her out of her. I..I'll handle them."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:12 am

the Orange one, who appeared to be their leader, stood back as the others fought.
"Perhaps, its time for the Super special mega bodacious cool testosterone-filled blood racing adrenaline inducing super mega robots."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:14 am

"It is fine, they can't do anything without getting hurt." Igrus smiled, "if I left you alonr mom would kill me."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 am

She shook her head. "Go now." She then lunged at the orange guy and clawed at his shins also leaving runs before turning to the yellow one and clawed their shins as well each one leaving a rune.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:20 am

Igrus sighed, "you should just let me hang around these guys look like a fly could beat em in a arm wresting match."

He walked over to the idol, "we better run like she said though."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:27 am

She turned towards the person in cyan and smirked. "Now then it's just you left." She then lunged at them and clawed at their shins leaving runes like she did with the other 4.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:27 am

"Oh, I guess. I hope no one gets hurt though, either way it comes out of daddy's bank account."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:31 am

Igrus got a good few yards away from them. "Lets hope she knows what she is doibg."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:33 am

The Orange one sent away a carrier pigeon with a letter. "I don't know what this girl is planning, but that pigeon had better hurry."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:37 am

Seeing Igrus was far enough away now she smirked and her eyes went from brown to a glowing yellow as her ears poked out from under her hair and her tail unwrapped. Then a shadow rose up from behind her and took the form of a large Cat that had shadowed strands of string attached to its claw and to the runes on each of their shins. "There is a reason I was able to live through the war between my clan and the Vestran clan." The shadow cat was large enough to be seen from where Igrus was but up close it seemed to be attached to Teri's shadow itself. "Now promise to leave and I won't hurt you." She moved forward as the cat also did. "As long as you have those runes on you, you can't move while I have this around."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:45 am

The Orange one smirked. "Well if that's all you can do, then how about this?"

He pressed a button and all of their shin armour came off.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:48 am

Igrus seen the huge cat, "that is interesting."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:49 am

She smirked. "Oh that's not all I can do this was just a non-violent way of handling it." She then jumped back as her eyes shifted to a purple now and from the runes on their shin armor that had just came off rose shadowed versions of themselves. "Enjoy." She then pointed at them and the shadows went towards them to fight. "I'll be going now while you're busy with yourselves." She then turned and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:53 am

As they were fighting themselves, the pigeon returned, along with 5 knightmare frames, each with colours matching the men. "Now the party is getting started." Each of them climbed aboard the knightmares.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:54 am

She shook her head as the shadows of them shifted to be in Knightmare frames just like theirs. "Like I said enjoy." She then walked up to Igrus and sighed. "We should go while they are busy."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:01 am

"Have enough fun yet sister." Igrus ignored the idol for now.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:03 am

She blinked. "Fun?" She then shook her head and the shadow cat behind her disappeared her eyes back to normal. "I was just stalling them and I held back." She then held her arms up to be carried. "But Like I said we should go now."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:06 am

Igrus picked her up, "then we shall go. Lets go miss idol." Igrus started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:08 am

She cuddled with him and smiled. "Onii-san...can you not tell mommy about my abilities?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:13 am

Igrus kissed her cheek, "I won't tell her. I would not want to make trouble for you."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:15 am

She smiled and cuddled. "Ok.." She then looked at Nolae and blinked. "She probably needs some where to stay."

Last edited by Shade on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:18 am

"Actually, I dont have too much longer. I had probably collect the idiots and head back before too long. In a few hours, the sun will rise."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:20 am

She blinked. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 am

"We can't all be happy-go-lucky like you kid. I have a job, I have to sing in front of a bunch of people at the park tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping on your parent's couch
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next