Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_voting_barSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_voting_barSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sleeping on your parent's couch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:13 am

She looked at the five people before turning to the person who was running from them. "Why are they after you?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:16 am

"They work for my father...I ran away from home. Man, If you hadn't distracted me I might have gotten away from them for at least another 30 minutes. I'm sure you know of me little girl. I'm a pop idol. She removed the hat and glasses she had been wearing.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:18 am

She blinked and shook her head. "No...I don't think I do know you." She then turned and looked at the 5 men again. "But I don't like seeing people try to make a person something do what they don't want to do."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:20 am

Igrus looked at her, "running away again?" Igrus realized who it was.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:21 am

She blinked and looked at Igrus. "You know her Onii-san?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:22 am

"It's tough work for an idol these days, I dont get nearly as much time allowed to run away anymore. Sure you have met be before?."

The 5 people continued to sing and dance.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:24 am

"I helped you run away ladt time if I recall right." Igrus thought back.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:25 am

She blinked and turned to the five people again before walking towards them even though she was young and small in demeanor she wouldn't let them near the other girl.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:26 am

"It would have been a few times ago, last time I ran away I got icecream from some guy with a thick mustache."

The 5 people invited the little girl to dance with them.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:27 am

"Why are you after her?" She stood ready to fight if she had to.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:29 am

~We are to return he home, she has been away for too long.~

~Yes, come now Nolae, your time is up. The chef has prepared fresh scones for you.~
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:30 am

She looked at Nolae and blinked before turning back to them. "It looks like she doesn't want to go back."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:30 am

Igrus stood in front of teri, "I really am getting confused here."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:31 am

She looked up at Igrus and blinked. "Onii-san...she tried to get away from them right?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:32 am

~Don't be confused, its simple. We take the girl back by force, then we get paid.~
~What is it that you do not understand?~
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:35 am

"Why you are still conscience i just pumped enough electricity in you both to know out a elephant." Igrus unleased a current on them both.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:36 am

She looked at them again and clenched her fists. "No...you won't take her." She then ran at the green one and clawed at his shins.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:46 am

~Because our suits protect us from electricity, fire, and bullets.~

~Little girl, you don't know how to claw at shins very well...~

~Muahaha you 2 wish to pose as villains to us? very well.~

They made some more poses.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:47 am

She smirked her claws not really doing damage but leaving runes on his shins as she clawed each shin once. "Who said I'm going for damage?" She then stepped back.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:52 am

Igrus thought a minute, "well then I can always pummel you." He cracked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:54 am

The five readied themselves in a formation, then they all charged at Igrus and Teri.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:56 am

She jumped to the side and clawed at the blue guy's shins as well once each like with the green guy also leaving rune marks.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:58 am

Igrus fired at te yellow one with magical rounds infused with wind magic. "Lets se your armor block this."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:04 am

The yellow one fell down backwards and landed with a thud.

The blue one was perplexed at teh girl's scratching.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:06 am

She jumped back her tail and ears still hidden. "If you leave now I won't harm you but if you continue I won't be responsible for what happens." She looked at them her eyes showing a ferocity and as if she's seen deadly combat before in her life even though she's six.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping on your parent's couch
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next