Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus's Park store

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:04 am

Pyrus casts the spell on the bat hoping to kill it.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:08 am

Getting hit the bat hissed a bit and fell to the ground. After this about 10 more bats showed up and just watched from a long distance. Each releasing waves of energy to inform their master what they're seeing.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:09 am

"Master..."

"I know i'll take care of it."

And with a snap of his fingers he sets a couple of the bats on fire.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:12 am

The bats backed up and continued to just watch so far. Not really doing anything harmful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:13 am

"Ignis don't do that. We need to come up with a way to seal them cause killing them will make them multiply more."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:14 am

"Ya well that's not really my thing but I'll help any way I can just tell me what to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:18 am

"Well if you can set up a ring of fire around them to trap them in one place I can start to come up with a hex to seal them off. Cat get ready to lift the barrior and assist me with this sealing hex. It should cut off their connection to their master thus forcing a retreat." Pyrus said this "Meow" Said cat. "No I won't buy you a steak dinner you already are getting crab I expect you to earn it maybe a side of shrimp if you do a good job." Said pyrus and cat began to let the barrior down and jumped on Pyurs's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:19 am

Four of the bats looked at Pyrus and lowered to start surrounding him in a square formation.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:20 am

"Got it."

With that Ignis created a large fire vortex and brought it in tighter.

"Okay hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:22 am

As the vortex was being made one of the bats flew to the side to avoid getting caught and started to leave. The four surrounding Pyrus started to spin around him in a circle. As they did bits of dark energy started to crackle between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:24 am

Pyurs let off a hex on the bats that were in the vortex sealing them and then Cat hit the 4 bats around her and pyrus with a hex and sealed them. "That should do it unless they were able to call in for more back up" Pyrus was oblivious to the bat that escaped the vortex.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:25 am

The four bats near Pyrus and his cat still spun around him and the energy started to grow more they may have been stopped from sending info to their master but they weren't doing that anymore. The dark energy between them started to grow and rise upward in the shape of a vortex/pillar.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:26 am

"Damn it Pyrus hurry up and do something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:30 am

Pyrus a little scared decided it was time to use a skill that he hated to use. "Cat run away from here and put up a barrior around urself and ignis I am about to use that skill." "Meow" and cat jumped off pyrus's shoulder and started to form a barrior. Pyrus started to catch on fire as he chanted a spell when he was completely on fire the fire started to expand outwards engulfing anything in its path.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:36 am

The bats around him started to rise upward with the energy as they continued to make more. Then they spread out as the pillar grew.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:39 am

"I wonder if the bats would be able to keep that up if there were only three of them.

With that Ignis sets one of the bats on fire and it left the formation in a panic.

Last edited by Chaos Emperor Dragon-EotE on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 am

When the fire around pyrus reaches out as far as it can go Pyrus invokes his ring to turn into a sword. He then jumps in the air using the heat from the fire to float and spins around in a circle when he has all the bats around him throwing fire in a circle around him in the air.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:44 am

As they were about to get hit the spell they were casting went off.

Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:44 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7

The spell went off and the bats along with Pyrus got transported to a cave that was hard to see in the bats then got hit by the fire and fell over dying. The dark energy vortex that was surrounding Pyrus back at the park dissipated showing no one there now.

Back at the cave sitting on a rock in a long hooded cloak the hood lengthened and to a point stopping at his mid back was a man. He looked over at Pyrus his glowing red eyes showing through from behind his hood but his face still hidden. "So...a fellow warlock."

Last edited by Shade on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:47 am

Pyrus confused as to what just happens looks up and see the cloaked person "Who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 am

"Oh man I hope I'm not responsible for that."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:55 am

He looked at Pyrus. "My name is of no concern to you right now." He then got up and walked over picking up one of his dead bats and jamming his thumb index and middle finger into its eye pulling out then filling it with dark energy making another body around it. "What is of concern to you though is you look familiar to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:58 am

Pyrus looks at the man and starts to grumble "First I get $20 from a student everything goes good then this guy teleports me here and I am still hungry cause his stupid pets were messing with my students just send me back before I make u meet ur maker."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:00 am

He laughed and leaned against the wall. "Tell me warlock...who was the most feared warlock in history before being sealed away?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:03 am

"Some jerk who made a living for me harder. You realize what he did he made it where I cannot cast magic in public without people freaking. Zedaran I recalled that name all my life he is the reason why my life is despair. The last known warlock of old called me his reincarnation you know what that did to me as a child it made my parents abandon me and the whole monster world fear and hate me. I hate him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus's Park store
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next