Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus's Park store I_vote_lcapPyrus's Park store I_voting_barPyrus's Park store I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus's Park store I_vote_lcapPyrus's Park store I_voting_barPyrus's Park store I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus's Park store

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:36 am

After class Pyrus spent his free time normaly supose to be spent working on grading papers going through trash cans finding odds and ends of stuff. After he got what he needed he started to make random stuff to sell. He set up a shop in the park's farthest corner and waited for people to show up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:43 am

*A girl humming a lulliby-ish tune walks up to pyrus* "Whatcha doin' ol' man?"
Back to top Go down

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:44 am

"Trying to make ends meet. They are still refusing to pay me until they see results of improvement in the class. Buy something will you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:47 am

"Hmm? Don't you care about your students? Maybe that's why you're strugglin' so much?"
Back to top Go down

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:50 am

"You might have a point but, I am just saying I got thrown into this job and I really don't care about their studies. So, kid you going to buy something or make me contemplate my life while you stand here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:52 am

"I think you should care, and as for buying something? Maybe you should use your talents elsewhere, after all, a person with an aura of magical energy could certainly do better than this"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:56 am

As Maria and Ignis were talking a walk in the park they came across their teacher Pyrus and his little stand.

"Hey teach what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:58 am

"I am trying to sell some stuff to make ends meet and this kid here is trying to make me rethink my life. I mean the best I can do is enchant a piece o paper to make it shoot off an illusion of fire."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:01 am

"But that is not truly the best you can do, is it? You have potential, I can sense it in the aura you possess...you just haven't tapped into it yet. I do believe you have a friend that could help you realize this potential..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:02 am

As Igis talks to Pyrus Maria takes a look at some of the stuff.

"Aw this thing looks cute."

Just then Ignis grabbed it.

"So teach how much is this thing?"

"Oh master you dont have to buy it for me."

"Well you liked it so I will.So how much is it Pyrus."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:05 am

"Well kid make me an offer as long as it can buy me a candy bar I am good."

To the girl pyrus said "I am fine with as much power as I have it comes in handy when I need it most."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:06 am

"Even if that power you are currently using limits you severely? 'Cause your current usage of your power is just pitiful at best"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:07 am

"Fine here's $20 buy yourself a real meal."

"Uh thank you."

"Don't worry about it."

And with that they both went on their way.
Back to top Go down

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:10 am

"Thank you for the money here have this to just call it my calling card you get into trouble throw it on the ground and step on it and watch the fireworks." Pyrus handed the paper over and took the $20.

Pyrus then turned to the girl who now he is contemplating if she is one of his dillusions brought on by stravation "How do you propose I tap into that power?" asked Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:12 am

"Believe in yourself, concentrate, and just go with it, don't be afraid to push your limits, and it would be in your best interest to do so before it's too late." *And with that, the girl started humming her tune and walked off*
Back to top Go down

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:16 am

Pyrus took a seat on the ground and started to think. Then suddenly his cat showed up and started to lay in his lap. "Been a while cat you seem to only show up when I have money. How does a can of tuna and cup of noodles sound for dinner tonight?" asked pyrus to his cat to which he got a reply "Meow" and Pyrus nodded his head "Fine we can buy a can of that fake Krab to lets go cat." Pyrus's cat jumped off him and he got up and headed for the nearest store. Pyrus was thinking all the way what the little girl had said to him.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:33 am

A Small bat like creature started following Ignis and stayed at a distance so it wouldn't be seen. The thing is this bat like creature has only a round body, two small wings and a large single red eye for it's look. It was just watching him.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:35 am

As Ignis and Maria left their teachers "shop" Maria had a feeling they were being followed.

"Sir I believe something is following us."

"Ya but just ignore it."

Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:38 am

As the familiar followed them keeping its distance it released a small wave of energy to inform its master of what its seen so far.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:40 am

Even though they knew they were being followed they kept going on about their day as if everything was normal.Maria was still admiring what Ignis had bought for her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:47 am

Every now and then the creature released a pulse of energy to inform its master.
Back to top Go down

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:48 am

Pyrus sense a slight amount of energy that he had never sensed before so, he gave the rest of his canned tuna to his cat and headed in the direction of the energy and his cat followed him turning its nose up at the tuna. There he came upon a bat following his students. "Cat" whispered Pyrus "Catch that bat for me and I'll buy you another cup of noodles." Pyrus cat with keen hearing heard Pyrus and stealthy followed the bat waiting for a chance to attack it.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:51 am

It turned and saw pyrus showing it had only one large red eye surrounded by a gold outline. It released a larger wave of energy this time to call in for more familiars.
Back to top Go down

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:57 am

Pyrus got ready to cast a spell he knew that there was going to be more dangers and he did not want to involve his students into this. Cat jumped back and hopped on Pyrus's shoulder "Meow." said the cat. "Ok Cat when I I start chanting this spell I need you to set up a barrior to protect my students and follow them. I know you require a higher pay for this I'll get you some real crab with my check from the school." Pyrus began to chant a spell of fire and Cat ran off to set up a barrior stealthly following Maria and Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:02 am

The bat just watched Pyrus while flying there. Releasing another wave of energy to inform its master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pyrus's Park store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus's Park store   Pyrus's Park store I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus's Park store
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next