Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Trip to the Museum - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrip to the Museum - Page 2 I_voting_barTrip to the Museum - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Trip to the Museum - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrip to the Museum - Page 2 I_voting_barTrip to the Museum - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Trip to the Museum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Trip to the Museum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Museum   Trip to the Museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:24 am

Ryuji laughed. "Me get hurt? I guess I haven't told you yet, I am going to enter the Worlds Swordsmanship Tournament in a couple of weeks. I have been doing a special training and have overcome normal human strengths!" He stood up upon this last statement, but then looking at Namide he sat back down. "But...if you are that worried about it...I supposed it is your choice in the end."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Museum   Trip to the Museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:26 am

She shook her head. "I didn't mean physically. I meant emotionally." She looked up at him. "If we continued dating and say hypothetically for the rest of our lives you would see me stop physically aging when I look 25 while you would continue to age. You would die before me and I would witness that."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Museum   Trip to the Museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:30 am

"Well, that sounds like you would be more hurt than I would." Ryuji sighed. "But I guess seeing you hurt would hurt me as well."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Museum   Trip to the Museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:32 am

She smiled and hugged him. "Ryuji-San. It's your choice right now if you want to continue or not." She then looked down. "I'll understand if your worried of hurting me cause I'll see you die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Museum   Trip to the Museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:41 am

"Then I shall decline for now. But tell you what. I will go out with you again after I WIN the tournament. As long as you believe in me, I know I could do it easily!" Ryuji looked her in the eyes. "And maybe, you will be stronger then too."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Museum   Trip to the Museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:44 am

She looked at him her eyes watering a bit. "I...See" She then smiled and hugged him. "I...got to go. I'll see you back at school tomorrow Ryuji-San." She got up and took her coffee-milk with her while leaving the museum and heading towards the park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Museum   Trip to the Museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:51 am

"See ya later."
Ryuji, left all alone, was then surrounded by his fangirls.
Earnest and Emma tried their best to hold them back but to no avail.
'Run Captain!' yelled Emma.
Ryuuji leaped up and caught himself on a balcony over looking the gallery. "Phew that was close." Ryuji thought to himself. "Now I definitely must win the tournament. If not for my sake then for hers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the Museum   Trip to the Museum - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to the Museum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2