Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Yearly Shopping Trip I_vote_lcapYearly Shopping Trip I_voting_barYearly Shopping Trip I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Yearly Shopping Trip I_vote_lcapYearly Shopping Trip I_voting_barYearly Shopping Trip I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Yearly Shopping Trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Yearly Shopping Trip Empty
PostSubject: Yearly Shopping Trip   Yearly Shopping Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:39 am

A young girl wearing a long hooded cloak was walking through the mall carrying a few bags. Some held what seemed like clothing and others held food and groceries. Every local knew she only came out once a year for her shopping trip and then went back to her seclusion. There was an air of mystery around her though and many rumors because every time someone tried to enter the mansion she lives at they found themselves back outside. She suddenly turned and went towards a store that carried a few things of Pocky and some rice balls. She went in and started looking around just to get a treat for herself.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Aiyu Goes Shopping!   Yearly Shopping Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:06 am

After moving her new place, Aiyu decided that she should get some food and decorations. According to a town guide she found, the best place to shop was the Arakai Mall. The mall was within walking distance from the apartment and didn't take long to get to. She wondered from store to store, Several of which she was chased out of because "She looked too guilty" and was mistaken for a thief. She had heard rumors that some one was at the mall that only came once a year.
"Maybe its someone famous! Like a movie star in hiding!" She thought.
Anxious to find this "movie star", Aiyu searched throughout the entire mall, getting kicked out of several more stores in the process.
Nearly ready to give up, she went to one last store to grab a snack before heading home. Surprisingly, the girl she had been looking for was standing there! Although, Aiyu felt a strange air about her. She approached cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yearly Shopping Trip   Yearly Shopping Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:03 am

After having paid she was just about to leave with a stick of Pocky sticking out of her mouth. She suddenly stopped and looked over at the girl that was staring at her. "..." She then pulled the pocky stick out of her mouth. "Something wrong?" She started to leave but sensing something is different about this girl than the other people her ears suddenly twitched a bit making the top of her hood move.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Yearly Shopping Trip   Yearly Shopping Trip I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:58 am

Startled by the girl's words, Aiyu was taken aback. The girl started to leave so Aiyu followed her. Aiyu began asking her many questions.
"Hi I'm Aiyu Lincendia Talusca Mira Manaus Elentia. What's your name?"
"I just moved to town, where do you live?"
"My favorite food is Taiyaki, what's yours?"
"Why do you wear those robes? Are you a rock star?"
After walking for a good while and having heard no answers, Aiyu was saddened and thought about giving up. But she knew that something was strange about this girl and wouldn't stop till she found out.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Yearly Shopping Trip   Yearly Shopping Trip I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:06 am

"I'm Nadene Githrano...and your different from the rest of these people." She walked towards the mall's exit and looked back "Your welcome into my mansion at any time so we can talk then I'll tell you why I wear this cloak." She then stepped outside and got into the back of a limo and it drove off.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Yearly Shopping Trip   Yearly Shopping Trip I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:25 am

"Wow, with a big car like that she must be pretty important." Aiyu thought to herself for a moment, pondering the words Nadene had spoken. "If she could tell I'm different..." The thought was lost as Aiyu realized, "Wait, she basically invited me to her house!" And Aiyu ran off in search of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearly Shopping Trip   Yearly Shopping Trip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yearly Shopping Trip
Page 1 of 1