Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_vote_lcapGoing to the museum on a gut feeling I_voting_barGoing to the museum on a gut feeling I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_vote_lcapGoing to the museum on a gut feeling I_voting_barGoing to the museum on a gut feeling I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Going to the museum on a gut feeling

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Going to the museum on a gut feeling Empty
PostSubject: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Feix came to the museum he did not know why he came to it but it almost felt like an unknown force was pushing him there. Feix looked around the museum for clues on why he was here.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:39 pm

From the shadow within the building, he was watching the person who was carrying the other necklaces. He had three in total now, and he knew the last one was his. So sooner or later, he would be forced to face the young fellow. In the guys head, a silent, yet hearable voice told him something. "Go to the back. Through the door."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Feix was looking around the museum when he felt a sensation similar to the other necklaces so he followed it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Behind the door was a room for personnel only. As Feix entered, the door behind him closed quickly, and locked itself, and the entire room became pitchblack, with a darkness everywhere. Inside his head, again, there was the voice. "Why do you bring such artifacts here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Feix heard the personal door close and he headed to it he tried to turn the handle and it was lock. "Is someone in there if so are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 pm

"Answer and you will be fine. Possibly. What brings those artifacts here you carry." The feeling of being watched was getting stronger every second, and Dark Ray knew he would lose a head on fight, so he had to trick his way out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:01 am

"Is someone there I was just looking for someone working here."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:03 am

Left from the guy, a canister blew. "Are you stupid, or just plain ignoring the question. Why did you bring those here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:09 am

Feix was getting annoyed and he was close to breaking the door down. Then he realized he had been ignoring a voice in his head. "Sorry about that I ignore th voices in my head. What would you know about what I am carrying?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:12 am

From the dark void, behind him, a blue glow arose, and eventually, an entire form was visible. It was hard to see, but it was clearly there. "That is me. Now I ask again, why do you bring such jewelry here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:15 am

"I am looking for necklaces similar to it the girl I love needs them." Feix was trying to keep his cool.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 am

"What you seek should remain hidden. These necklaces were distributed for a reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:21 am

"I do not care if she wants me to find them then I will no questions asked. If you know about them then you have one of them don't you?" Feix was putting two and two to gather.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:26 am

"If I did, what can you do about that. You have no power. Don't get involved in business you do not understand." The room lightened up, and Feix found himself in the bathroom. Opposite to him, floating, without legs, was a black creature, with white hair, and a red collar, and it had the last required necklace around his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:31 am

"I am trying to do this peacefully, and I can see through your bluff. I have delt with cornered people. We can work this out without a fight." Feix was holding back from attacking he was no fool even a cornered rat could defeat a cat.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 am

"I will not hand an item this valuable to a person claiming to having to collect them for the goddess herself. Without proof, not the most likely thing to happen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:36 am

"How should I prove myself to you then?" Feix felt they were getting somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:41 am

From out of a reflex-like movement, a dark ball shot at Feix, covered him for a second, then dissipated, leaving behind a sleeping Feix. And dreaming, as well. In his dream, he had been able to obtain the necklaces and brought them to Shizuku, as everything turned black and dark. His entire life story passing by, all his secrets, his inner most thoughts, opened up, everything he ever did, put to light. He was naked against anyone who would enter his mind. After suffering through this, it all turned black, and as he woke up, the creature was floating not half a meter above him, closer then ever. His blue eye targeted at Feix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:44 am

"That was interesting, did you find out what you wanted to?" Feix was trying to not recall his life.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:06 am

"Your story is true. You have a erason for gathering. Now I ask you, you know there is a good reason her memory was locked away. Would you risk it to open the worlds all to a new danger like her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:14 am

"I would risk it since I trust she will not do anything bad, and if she starts down the wrong path I will deal with her. I have complete faith in her not doing anything bad." Feix sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:16 am

"You will deal with her? Have you, even the slightest glimps of an idea how far her power stretches? She destroyed and rebuilt 4 Worlds. On her own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:20 am

"I will not let her get to that point, as long as she has me she will be fine. Maybe it is useless to argue with you." Feix started to get annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:22 am

"Maybe it is, yet I possess something you require. And unless you are able to provide me with a failsafe plan or system that she won't revert to herself, how she was before, then I will not hand you that item."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:27 am

"I cannot provide a fail safe, I just trust she will not turn evil. Have you ever trusted a person without having to base it on anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to the museum on a gut feeling   Going to the museum on a gut feeling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to the museum on a gut feeling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Museum-
Jump to: