Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:52 pm

"You have a great personality, and you have honor. When she put a bit bounty on herself you could of easily got her in her sleep. She values honor over a lot."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Kobachi finished up making breakfast and divide up the portions onto three plates. "I can't say anything against those points." He laughed and sat down Franks plate. "I'm going to go wake up your sister so she can eat." He started to leave the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:02 pm

"I plan to eat and find another lady." Frank laughed, and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:06 pm

"So you not like the young housewife?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:09 pm

"I like her I just like to have options." Frank finished the food, "that and eventually her husban will return from his trip. Gotta be able to occupy myself during that time."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:11 pm

"Got ya, that would certainly be a little awkward."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Frank laughed, "go feed her already unless your flirting with me."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Kobachi grabbed the plate he made for Hyjil. "I don't want this getting cold." He walked into Hyjil's room. "Hey, got your breakfast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Hyjil woke up, "oh I thought you brought the house wife back for me to enjoy." Hyjil laughed and grabbed the plate.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Kobachi laughed and sat on the side of the bed. "No I didn't, I guess we can always do that next time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:38 pm

"You enjoyed her too, you were drooling when it was my turn and when it was your turn you made her sing all the while having a huge grinvon your face." Hyjil ate her food.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:41 pm

"Now just imagine if i had both of you at once." Kobachi gave out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:46 pm

"That would be fun," Hyjil kisses kobachi. "Just remember at the end of the day your my property. So I get first dibs on you."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Kobachi smiled at her. "And I guess that means i have first dibs on you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Hyjil finished her food, "you are getting good at making food."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:56 pm

"Not as good as you though." Kobachi let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 pm

"Oh you make up for it in your other skillls." Hyjil smiled at him and winked.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Kobachi pretended to cough. "It takes many days and even more nights to learn the ancient arts." He had disguised his voice to sound more wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:06 pm

"You sounded pretty funny too bad wise people don't sound like that." Hyjil laughed, and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:09 pm

"I'm not very wise so i guess that makes it alright." Kobachi smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:13 pm

"If you were wise then you would of turned tailband run when I shot your knee." Hyjil laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:17 pm

"I think it was wise to say with you and, besides, it still would have been pretty difficult to walk, let alone run with a bullet in the knee." Kobachi pulled her close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:23 pm

"Yeah I guess it is hard to escape." She hugged him tightly and just held him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Kobachi kissed her head. "And it's not like i wanted to go running out the door as soon as i healed anyway. So don't worry about it, for me, it was well worth the pain to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm

"Ok that makes sense, so what are we up to today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 8 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next