Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_voting_barHyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:05 am

"Point taken, and i'm pretty sure that would be awkward for you as well." Kobachi yawned, he was growing tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:12 am

"I am adopted I have been in on a few of those hpuse wife runs, though I didn't do as much as I wrote in my books. You should try out another car before you buy." Hyjil picked up the phone, "were not married yet lets have a fling. Unless your not into it, guilt free fun."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 am

"Well if you insist on it." Kobachi laughed, however, he felt a little empty by the fact he didn't know more about her past than he thought he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:22 am

Hyjil made the call, "yeah I don't tell people that we are not blood relatives." Hyjil bit his neck, "you get the same worried look on your face. Not up for this?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:27 am

"It's not that, I just feel like i should have get to know you more now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:31 am

Hyjil kissed him, "there is a lot we don't know about each other no worries."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:32 am

Kobachi smiled at her. "So we going to do this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:36 am

"Yeah but you know I get first try at her right? You will just have to watch or try frank your choice." She licked her lips, "your the man who made me change sides back to men."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:38 am

"I'll watch, no offense to Frank." Kobachi gave out a laugh. "And I'm glad i got you to go for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:42 am

Frank and the house wife arrived, Hyjil grabbed the house wife and stripped her.

Time jump
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 am

After Hyjil had her way with the house wife Kobachi tagged in and gave her a go.

Time skip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:46 am

After a bit just Hyjil and kobachi remained in the room, "so what did you think?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:48 am

Kobachi was laid out on the bed, he was tired. "I think i see why Frank enjoyed those baths, what about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:52 am

"Might keep her on speed dial, you sure looked to be having a time." She wrapped his arms aroubd him, "sorry I am into weird stuff."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:55 am

"I still like you better, and i can't say that i don't like that you're into weird stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:59 am

"Well that is relief," Hyjil kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:04 am

Kobachi gave out a small laugh. "Who wouldn't....choose.. you?" He fell asleep, his drowsiness got the best of him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:06 am

Hyjil held him and started to drift off, "many people wouldn't choose me." She went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:19 pm

When Kobachi woke up he kissed Hyjil and went to make breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Frank snuck up on Kobachi again and wrapped his arms around him and bit his ear, "maybe next time we can have fun you and me."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Kobachi jumped and turned around. "You're kidding me, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:32 pm

"Well when Hyjil has fun with women you gotta do something. I promise I am as skilled as she is." Frank smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Kobachi shook his head. "I'm not doubting anything, i just don't swing that way." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:43 pm

"I just wanted to try what my sister found so good." Frank smiled, "be sure to cook for me too." He yawned, and took a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Kobachi sighed and returned to cooking. "I'm not even sure why your sister finds me any good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 7 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next