Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
hunting a hunter - Page 2 I_vote_lcaphunting a hunter - Page 2 I_voting_barhunting a hunter - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
hunting a hunter - Page 2 I_vote_lcaphunting a hunter - Page 2 I_voting_barhunting a hunter - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

hunting a hunter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

hunting a hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:10 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Dodge Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:17 am

She grabbed him, and had him in front of her. "Well well, the once so great Syprus, fell to my hand, at last. I'm worth of being a Commander, and it's just not your day. Well ... Sayonara." Just as she pushed the controls to crush him, everything went black. "What the!?!" The energy filler had been depleted, and the power to all Knightmare systems shut down. "No, nonono, Guren, c'mon, don't do this to me, not now!!" Inside the cockpit, she was alone, while she knew Syprus was outside, probably waiting for her to finish it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:23 am

Syprus did not wait for her to kill him, he launched a water spell at her.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:23 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:31 am

Inside, she was holding her head in her hands, and was not able to think. He was in front of her, this was her chance, and her Guren Nishiki MK-II had failed on her. The best chance of her life, and it was wasted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:35 am

Syprus wiggled free and opened the hatch and judo chopped her neck knocking her out. "Now I need to find someone to take her to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hunting a hunter   hunting a hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hunting a hunter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2