Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_vote_lcapmoon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_voting_barmoon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_vote_lcapmoon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_voting_barmoon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

moon gazing in the garden

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:20 pm

"I've healed accordingly again, yes. There is no need to worry about my health."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:23 pm

"Well somone has to worry about your health, I have Zayn now to worry about too. You should visit me more often you are my friend I would like to know how you are doing every now and then."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:30 pm

"I can have no friends. I am unable to go there, because of what I do now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Serana sighed, "well I consider you a friend even if you don't consider me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:33 pm

"I am bound to have no friends, because eventually I will have to take them away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:36 pm

"You are too negative, relax a bit and try to enjoy what rime you have with people you know." Serana thought about the people she knew.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 pm

"I am not being negative. Facts are, my job gives no space for such relations. And the fact that I am emotionless, also indicates I cannot see the value of friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:54 pm

"Well I can see the values of them, just remember if you need anything to find me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:00 pm

"I'll keep that offer in mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

"Ok you going to leave or do you want to take a seat and enjoy this moon?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:05 pm

He looked at her. After 2 seconds, he looked into the forest again. "I assume that was a joke."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:11 pm

"I am not joking, it is a good spot here to view the moon. I understand if you are busy."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:12 pm

"I meant about sitting down. The moon is indeed something worth watching."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Serana sighed, "well float right here or something. I sometimes forget you don't walk."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:30 pm

He was remaining where he was, and silent. He closed his eyes, and concentrated on his surroundings. Then, after some time, slowly, from all corners, several people came out. They were any race imaginable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Serana tilted her head at him, "what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:36 pm

"It's a gathering. You would be smart to leave now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Serana frowned, "if I was smart I wouldn't of gotten turned into a cat. Now what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:44 pm

"Gathering of the Reapers. I called them in to discuss the progress of our business. So if you wish to remain the way you are, and not turn into one of them, having to follow orders of Death, then I suggest you now leave. Find your Dragon, and spend your time with him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:48 pm

"I see something to do with death, I am not as foolish as Pyrus to mettle in something like this." Serana got up, and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:50 pm

As she left, Dark Ray gathered his Reapers around him, and counted them, then figuring out one was missing. Tetsuno ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moon gazing in the garden
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2