Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A day in the garden   I_vote_lcapA day in the garden   I_voting_barA day in the garden   I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A day in the garden   I_vote_lcapA day in the garden   I_voting_barA day in the garden   I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A day in the garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

A day in the garden   Empty
PostSubject: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:46 pm

After the strange day back at the castle Ignis and Jessika decided to spend this day out in the Garden.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:51 pm

The garden had a wide extend of flora. Many flowers, trees and other wildlife was growing in it, and expanded over several squire miles. There were several pools, of massive content. Also, some handmade shrine-like pools were made. In one of these shrines, Dark Ray was lying, wounded, exhausted, and not able to do anything in the light of day.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:57 pm

"Well this is a good change from yesterday."

"Ya, by the way how are you feeling today?"

Jess put her hand to her head

"It hurts just a bit but I can handle it."

The couple sat there until it started to get dark
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:01 am

As the evening came, dark Ray was getting a bit more concious. Yet, still completely a=unable to move, it was lying in the water right behind Ignis and Jessika, not making a noise, to prevent detection, for as far as he could control his body.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:05 am

"It's getting dark maybe we should get inside."

"Alright."

Ignis and Jess got up to walk back to the castle but when they turned they saw the figure from yesterday in the water.

"How are you still alive after i cut your head off?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:08 am

Helplessly from the water, it looked at Ignis, unable to still do anything. It didn't give a sound either, it did nothing, but was alive.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 am

Ignis poked him with his staff to see if it really was alive.

"Hmm this may be another on."

"If so how many could there be and where did they come from?"

"I don't but this could be bad."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 am

as he got poked, he closed his eyes, in pain. The surroundings turned black for a splitsecond, then Ignis saw himself killing the creature, and the surroundings went normal again. The same being was lying in the water now in front of him, wounded just as badly as the one they had encountered before.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:17 am

Ignis was shocked from what he just saw

"I don't think we have to worry about there being more because this is the same one."

Ignis clapped his hands and some maids came running

"Take this creature to the lab i want to know exactly what it is but i want him kept alive....for now."

The maids nodded and did what they were told
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:21 am

As it was strapped to a surgery table, with the maids and nurses taking care of his wounds and taking samples, Dark Ray was looking up to the glass 2 floors above him. He felt Ignis looking down to him from up there. A doctor came walking to Ignis. "My lord, these samples are not biological. Not according to our standards, at least."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:22 am

"I want more tests done I don't care how long it takes."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:24 am

"My lord ,the tests are done. But all readings indicated that it's a powersource. There is no biomoleculair structure present, instead, it's as if we drain energy from hi, not blood."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:26 am

"Very well then leave him to rest for I intend to question him."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:28 am

The doctor nodded,and informed the entire investigation crew to leave. When the room was completely empty, Ignis entered, and Dark Ray looked at him with his only visible eye.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:31 am

"I will give you this moment to explain to me who and what you are and why you are here and I warn you if you make the slightest move the wrong way I will kill you.Now start talking."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:33 am

He looked the other way, not answering the question in any way it had been able to, if completely healthy. Even though his wounds were tended for, it was suffering a lot of pain, but didn't show this, since it might be considered a sign of weakness.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:35 am

"I will ask you once again what are you doing here and who are you?"

Ignis turned on the surgical light and brought it close to the creatures face as a way to intimidate it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 am

As the light shines in his face, Dark Ray tried utterly to get away from it, almost causing the straps to snap, moving away from the light, and trying to pull himself free.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:40 am

Ignis pulled the light away

"So you don't like the light."

Ignis turned on all the lights in the room and brought the surgical light close to the creatures face once again

"Now answer my question!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:53 am

In pure desperation, it let go a faint Dark Pulse, firing it on loose cables. Lucky shot, it blew up the fuses, and the electricity in the entire section dropped. In the pitch darkness, Dark Ray felt himself regenerating slowly. Still bound on the table, his eye glowing up, stared at Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:57 am

"A strong one you are but still."
Ignis raised his staff and a bright light shone from the tip

"If light near you hurts what is it touches you."

Ignis touched the light to the creatures right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:27 am

Dark Ray closed his eyes, and with his last remaining power, it transformed itself into the shadow, and went invisible, as it went under the table. From that point, it wasn't seen anywhere again, even after the technicians restored the electricity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the garden    A day in the garden   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: