Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
moon gazing in the garden I_vote_lcapmoon gazing in the garden I_voting_barmoon gazing in the garden I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
moon gazing in the garden I_vote_lcapmoon gazing in the garden I_voting_barmoon gazing in the garden I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

moon gazing in the garden

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

moon gazing in the garden Empty
PostSubject: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:58 am

Serana was watching the moon and she sighed, she wished she would sleep better at night. She knew it was being a cat all thos years rewired her somehow. She sat on a bench and just kept soghing waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:00 pm

"Full moon. Werewolfs are out these times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Serana turned and look at who it was, "they would have to worry about me hunting them to make a new coat."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:05 pm

"You shouldn't hunt others for what they are. It's their nature to be the way they are." Dark Ray floated from behind the bushes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:07 pm

"I would only attack if they bugged me, so you have come before me again. Do you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:09 pm

"Just admiring the moon." He was hanging there, looking up. "There is something I need to ask you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:12 pm

"Ask me anything, though I thought you knew everything already."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 pm

"I fought a man before. He wasn't supposed to die yet. I took off in time, to give him the chance to make that decision himself. Did he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 pm

"Which man if you mean Zayn he is still alive, I made sure of it. If you mean syprus my son he is alive too." Serana smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 pm

"Good. That's something I wanted to know. So how did you tame the Dragon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Serana got flustered, "I did not tame him I love him and her loves me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:33 pm

"Feelings cloud a persons judgment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Serana looked at him, "I had slight feelings for you that is why I have not attacked you for insulting him."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 pm

"Insults are taken and given. They don't change facts. Facts is, he became docile, unlike his nature. Whether you take that as an insult or not, that you tamed him remains a fact."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Serana sighed, "I guess this is your way of worring. Anything else you need?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:45 pm

"I don't worry, I do what I do. You know how close he was to death?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:49 pm

"I do not know like you said I do wat I do." Serana felt smug and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:55 pm

"He was near death. I felt he was." He kept his eye on the moon, and didn't notice anything else, so it would seem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:57 pm

"Well he is fine now, and that is all that matters." Serana sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:59 pm

"He nearly took you out, you realize that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 pm

"You knocked me out too which ultimately lead to him almost killing me." Serana looked at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm

"I was just buying time, nothing else was my purpose. He fought because he needed to prove himself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:09 pm

"Me and him settled what happened, now when he meets my son it won't be as awkward. You got anything else to bring up?" Serana sighed, it feels a bit harder to talk to this being now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:15 pm

"Nothing I need. Anything you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:17 pm

"Yesh are you doing ok? Your wounds seemed to of healed pretty good." Serana was looking him over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moon gazing in the garden   moon gazing in the garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moon gazing in the garden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next