Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_voting_barA normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_voting_barA normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A normal walk in the woods?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:13 am

"It's actually not as bad as you'd think. Did I tell you the story of my foster family, the family of bounty hunters that raised me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:14 am

"You have not told me your story." Hyjil kept holding him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:24 am

"When my parents left me I was found by a man, a bounty hunter. When he found me he was kind and told me I could live with him and his family, he had a few kids who were the same age as me. So i went with him, I grew up following him on bounties and he would teach me how to. His oldest daughter was the same age as me, and i really liked her. It was about four years ago, we were under attack and I was separated from them. Ever since I've been on my own, until now of course. So, like my parents, I don't know if they made it out alive or not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:51 am

Hyjil kept holding him, "I see then did she like you back?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:53 am

"I didn't get the chance to confess, it was on the day of all days i decided to tell her." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:56 am

"So what if she likes you and you meet her again?" Hyjil was losing confidence.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:06 am

"I'll apologize to her that i found someone new."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:09 am

Hyjil kissed his head, "I see you do like me."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:11 am

"Didn't I tell you Olive Juice?" Kobachi laughed and then fell silent again. "Though, I'm not going to lie, I would still love to see them again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:14 am

Hyjil squeezed his head closer to her chest, "it is normal to want to see your family. I hope they are out there I want to meet them."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:17 am

"They're a nice bunch, I have a picture of them in my room. I'm certain you would like them, just, please, don't shoot any of them." Kobachi laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:20 am

"I like shooting you the best." Hyjil laughed really loud.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:23 am

"Well at least they're not any of my bullets, I would probably be in trouble if they were."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:27 am

"I might try one of them, maybe it will improve my time on knocking a person out." Hyjil was getting off topic.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:28 am

"Hmm?" Kobachi was a bit confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:32 am

"Sorry I was getting off topic, I must be getting tired." Hyjil yawned really loud.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:37 am

Kobachi looked up and the sky was getting dark. "Well it's getting dark anyway, so we'd better walk back before it gets too dark, or would you rather me carry you?" Kobachi was making a reference back to this morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:40 am

Hyjil blushed, "I would like you to carry me. That would be nice if you did."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:52 am

Kobachi stood up. "Here we go." He picked her up in his arms. "Is this better?" He started walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:58 am

Hyjil hung her arms around his neck, "this is the best. " she was still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:01 am

Kobachi gave off a smile. "You're not even very heavy." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:05 am

"Just carry me home already." Hyjil yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:10 am

"Alright, hold on." Kobachi took off in a sprint but made sure she wouldn't fall out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A normal walk in the woods?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3