Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_voting_barA normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_voting_barA normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A normal walk in the woods?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:18 am

"Lets take a seat I am a bit tired," Hyjil dragged him over to an tree and sat against it.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 am

Kobachi sat down beside her. "This is how we met, remember?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:25 am

Hyjil smiled, "yes my familiar had been watching you. I knew where you were the whole time, and you really wanted that bounty on me."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:29 am

Kobachi shrugged. "That explains how you knew which tree to shoot at. As for the bounty, it was a pretty big bounty and I was just in need of a financial pick up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 am

"I have plenty of money for us both," Hyjil cuddled with him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:35 am

"Yea, I guess i should really count my blessings." Kobachi let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:39 am

Hyjil sighed, "you are not lucky I am. I found someone who understands me somewhat."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:42 am

"I wish I could understand all of you." Kobachi leaned his head up against the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:44 am

Hyjil laughes, "you have plenty of time to figure me out."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:49 am

"Yea, but, then again, men do always have a hard time understanding women, from what i hear." He laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:52 am

Hyjil laughed, "it can be said the same about women understanding men. I don't need to understand you too much I like a little mystery."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:55 am

"True, but I don't think I'm very mysterious." He scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:57 am

Hyjil licked his neck, "you just are don't over think it."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:03 am

Kobachi kissed her. "Right back at you Holmes. This is one mystery you won't find out easily." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:05 am

"It is elementary my dear watson, " Hyjil died laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:12 am

Kobschi fell off beside the tree still laughing. He sat back up and put his hand back around Hyjil. "I haven't laughed that much in a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:20 am

"You are a poor bounty hunter, you are supose to be solitary. And all those other stereotypes." Hyjil started to hum.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 am

"I guess not everyone follows the same rule book, but I prefer mine over theirs so we're even." He gave off a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:33 am

Hyjil hummed more then she stopped, "you make me feel safe. You just feel so warm, must be your phoenix blood."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:35 am

"That might be it." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:47 am

Hyjil yawned, "this date is fun we just get to talk."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:50 am

"I figured we did a lot of running already and we spent a lot of money, so why not enjoy something that's free and natural."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:56 am

"Yeah I am enjoying the nature, you are a clever person. I almost wonder if you had girls before me." Hyjil teased him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:03 am

"Well I tried once, but it didn't work too well in my favor." Kobachi was being serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:09 am

"What happened you can tell me." Hyjil grabbed his head and put it on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A normal walk in the woods?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next